Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen mine around a few times, and I think she gets tired/bored at about 4pm and leaves everything for the next day, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen mine around a few times, and I think she gets tired/bored at about 4pm and leaves everything for the next day, bless her.
Mine’s a bit like that , sometimes I get the ‘sorry you weren’t in’ text when I haven’t left the house , my kitchen is on the front and I see everything outside on the road…… she hadn’t been anywhere near my front door! 😏

Okay so. The vampire facial or PRP facial. Had it done this evening. Numbing cream was applied beforehand.
Blood was taken from my arm and then put into a machine. Which was then put in to the micro needle thing.
It hurt a bit, not to the point I asked her to stop but could definitely feel it being done! More uncomfortable than anything.
My skin was bright red straight after and it will be like this for upto several days apparently.
At the moment it hurts. It’s tight and it’s red, think like a sunburn pain.
Will report back in the next few days with the healing process.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Hello all

So I have been reading everyone talk about the foreo so I bought a ufo2 from john lewis and a luna play play smart 2 also bought the masks h2overdose, youth junkie and the cannabis one I like the one that came with the ufo I cant beleive how good my skin looks
Is it true it only lasts a hundred uses?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Where did you hear that? I read it does something like 300 uses on a single charge. I have mine months and haven't had to charge it since I took it out of the box.

Edit, sorry I was thinking of the Luna 🤦 the UFO is supposed to do around 40 uses on a single charge. I'm sure it lasts more than 100 uses, it would be even more wasteful otherwise.

Reactions: 1
Some might. You have to be careful when buying a Luna because some of them aren’t rechargeable and you basically have to bin them once they stop working! But this information isn’t always clear so you have to look hard to find it. I almost fell into the trap when I ordered mine and only realised at the last minute.

• Wow
What masks do people recommend for the UFO2? I have been using Youth Junkie, got one mask left so thinking what should I try next. I’m mid thirties so age defying properties are important 🤪

What masks do people recommend for the UFO2? I have been using Youth Junkie, got one mask left so thinking what should I try next. I’m mid thirties so age defying properties are important 🤪
Manuka honey
Bulgarian Rose
H2Overdose

I fancy the Açai Berry and Cannabis Seed ones next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried the intensive caviar? It’s just one mask and a small serum, a two step thing. It’s £25 though whereas the normal masks are like £19 for 6 masks.

5145FC89-A57B-499D-85CB-40D606ABED00.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was about to say I'm mid-thirties but not sure 38 (and a half :ROFLMAO: ) actually counts anymore 😭. I like Bulgarian Rose, Acai Berry, Youth Junkie, Glow Addict. I love the smell of the Honey one too. I need to re-order soon and I'm going to try the Cannabis seed and re-order the ones that smell lovely!

• Haha
I was about to say I'm mid-thirties but not sure 38 (and a half :ROFLMAO: ) actually counts anymore 😭. I like Bulgarian Rose, Acai Berry, Youth Junkie, Glow Addict. I love the smell of the Honey one too. I need to re-order soon and I'm going to try the Cannabis seed and re-order the ones that smell lovely!
To be fair after I posted I remembered I’m actually nearing 37 🤣🙈 the years just fly by

• Haha
I’m still trying to use up a load of those free day and night ones some of us got with the very short date. They’re definitely not as good as the other ones in my opinion, but I hate waste 😀. (Also they’re over a month out of date now and still seem fine 👀. My face might fall off tomorrow, I guess.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay so. The vampire facial or PRP facial. Had it done this evening. Numbing cream was applied beforehand.
Blood was taken from my arm and then put into a machine. Which was then put in to the micro needle thing.
It hurt a bit, not to the point I asked her to stop but could definitely feel it being done! More uncomfortable than anything.
My skin was bright red straight after and it will be like this for upto several days apparently.
At the moment it hurts. It’s tight and it’s red, think like a sunburn pain.
Will report back in the next few days with the healing process.
Absolute waste of time. My skin is no different whatsoever to what it was before. I’m glad I won the treatment and didn’t pay.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.