Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I’m finding her boring. I really thought after the Super Bowl ad she’d do more this era but nope it’s like Renaissance all over again. I know she’s not really bothered about commercial success anymore but as fans it’s nice to have music videos/performances to coincide with an album
Yeah it's disappointing.

The videos for CC could have been so amazing!!

Reactions: 2

ls240898

VIP Member
Is there a bandwagon to be jumped on? Genuinely, I don’t listen to country so I didn’t know it was so popular it’s influencing mainstream artists except Lana Del Rey’s doing a country one as well?

I’d maybe agree but since around 10 years ago, every Beyoncé album sounds different. It’s no surprise it’s country’s turn, and it’s rumoured that rock is next

ls240898

VIP Member
On the off chance anyone’s interested, here’s how many tix are left for the UK leg(including VIP) I’ve seen American prices are dropping rapidly

Cardiff: 500
Edinburgh: 942
Sunderland: 713
London 1: 51 (excluding resale)
London 2: 117 (excluding resale)
London 3: 378
London 4: 270
London 5: 522

I reckon once the tour starts on Wednesday they’ll sell out pretty rapid

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I know this thread has been dead but I saw these pictures on Twitter of the US stadiums.
I think the European leg sold out pretty quickly but it seems slow in the US. Quite shocking really when you consider it’s her first solo tour in seven years and when you compare to the likes of Taylor Swift who has 2/3 sold out shows in each city but Beyonce is struggling to sell out one show it’s seems pretty poor?
Did people not like the album or is she not as popular as she thinks in the states?
View attachment 2082720View attachment 2082721View attachment 2082722

I’m a long time fan but I have to say I’m a bit bored of her at the moment, it’s been nine months since the album came out and still no videos/visuals or performances.

Going to see her next month and im not even excited at the moment, am I just a bad fan 😂
She's not sold out in London at all actually if you go and look. I would love to go but the prices are just too high. Sorry Bey! I'll catch you on Netflix and youtube clips 😂

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Nonetheless, she is quite a pale skinned woman of colour.. I speak as a mixed race woman who is very similar in skintone to her. In winter I can be deathly pale 😂 Also a lot of makeup can look paler under bright lights/camera flashes.

Luce0331

VIP Member
After all this time she should absolutely be doing the music she wants and good for her, I just think it will alienate some fans as they’ve been used to her doing 1 genre for so long is all I’m saying.
Oh yeah I get that, don’t get me wrong I do miss the rnb Beyoncé and would love more of that myself I was just saying I don’t think it’s fair to say she’s purposely targeting certain audiences when I don’t think that’s the case

Luce0331

VIP Member
After watching the Renaissance film I didn’t think she’d tour for a while as it seemed she struggled a bit balancing being a mum and being on tour, so I’m surprised this album has come so soon

NParker

Chatty Member
Her mum is mixed race with European roots
Not quite. Her mother is Louisiana Creole, they are black people with French ancestry, sometimes light-skinned, sometimes not. They don't typically consider themselves to be mixed-race.

ls240898

VIP Member
I read this on X but then saw someone with a vinyl say they had all tracks so I don’t know what to believe
I saw it on this guys tiktok as well as someone on X. He said he played it and it was missing songs 😭

mine arrives tomorrow so we’ll see

• Sad

ls240898

VIP Member
Are you listening via VPN? I’ve tried but can’t get it to work
---
nvm got it working on YouTube music, I’m going in!
I was listening on YouTube music but then saw it got uploaded to a Telegram group I’ve joined! So doing it there now. Enjoy!
---
I’m finished! Beyoncé you’ve done it again

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t believe that is the reason tbh, I’ve been to plenty of concerts where not everyone is in and they start.
Beyonce has quite the reputation for being ‘late’ anyway

ETA From what I’ve seen the last couple of shows she’s finished about 15 minutes before the curfew so could have easily fit a couple more songs in if she wanted to, she cut those songs by choice
She did finish 15 mins early. I was sat where the entrance to the stage was. She pulled up in the car at 8.10 and was on stage a minute later. It was her that was late everyone was in the stadium well before.

ls240898

VIP Member
I like the shorts but my flat ass would look stupid with ‘THIQUE’ written across them 😂

I’m not sure whether to go simple tshirt or a bit of sparkle
I think a bit of sparkle especially bc you’re going to London!!

oniongarlictomato

Your tickets are still great! I just opted for the boring ol standing GA
They are, I should be in no position to moan since so many of her fans won't be able to attend due to ticket prices and increased costs of living. I finally came to my senses, that was embarrassing...

Ahhh we'll all have a great time, we're so lucky to be able to see her in person, I truly believe that she's the last pop superstar in a true sense of that word

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
This whole cowboy theme feels like bandwagon jumping (pardon the pun)

It feels very half hearted. I mean, Madonna did the cowboy thing 24 years ago.

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I would love to see her live though I haven’t liked much of her music tbh since 2013, liked break my soul and cuff it from her last album but not a fan of the country direction she’s going in personally.

Luce0331

VIP Member
It's a good album—probably the first one I liked since Dangerously in Love—but it isn't very country. There are a few country songs, but they are very mismatched. Also, the songs themselves aren't very long.
Beyoncé did say it isn’t a country album
---
Obviously there are country elements and themes but I think she’s just did whatever she wanted

Luce0331

VIP Member
She wont do drunk in love because she got slatted for it the other weeks when they bought up Jay-z's lyrics about Tina Turners ex hubby.
I kinda agree however that part won’t be in the performance anyway since Jay-z doesn’t sing it with her on the tour