Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happens to me all the time 😂 too easy!! She is definitely attending though can’t wait to see her outfit(s). Jay Z is performing too
Taylor
Adele
Beyoncé are attending

Noone knows if they are performing though

It was a fantastic album. The fact that Beyoncé has NEVER won AOTY and lost to Harry Styles lmao just like all the other years and then someone has to waddle over to this thread to COMPLAIN not about this but that she won some awards in the R&B category— the category she is always relegated to and so many Black performers are always kept in? There’s a reason many Black performers have stopped even submitting to the Grammy’s altogether. It’s just gross to watch but to actually come to her thread because you’re upset she was allowed to win an award at all. That says everything doesn’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I do get excited for the Grammys but for me (a normal person) they seem pointless. Just look at The Weeknd - he had the biggest song of the year a few years ago but he was completely snubbed by the Grammys. It says something that Beyoncé, Taylor, Adele and Kendrick didn’t perform despite being nominated for top awards imo. And Beyoncé’s reaction to becoming the most awarded act ever shows me she will never stop submitting her work. She really should’ve won over Adele for Lemonade but oh well!

Also managed to snag two more tix for Cardiff in the Beyhive TM sale this morning so thank you beyonce

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree Lemonade should have won vs Adele

I do think The Weeknd was quite right to ensure he never had anything to do with the Grammys again. It highlighted a lot of issues with the event and others came out about it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was a fantastic album. The fact that Beyoncé has NEVER won AOTY and lost to Harry Styles lmao just like all the other years and then someone has to waddle over to this thread to COMPLAIN not about this but that she won some awards in the R&B category— the category she is always relegated to and so many Black performers are always kept in? There’s a reason many Black performers have stopped even submitting to the Grammy’s altogether. It’s just gross to watch but to actually come to her thread because you’re upset she was allowed to win an award at all. That says everything doesn’t it.
I like the album too but pretty much all the threads are negative so what did you expect?

Sorry off topic but does your ticketmaster friend know anything about the rumours of Rihanna announcing a tour after the Super Bowl?😂
Haha I’ll ask, she only deals with UK stuff and she’s social media based so normally gets about a week’s notice or so

Reactions: 1
The Grammys are bollocks. To get nominated/ win artists have to send gift baskets and have dinners with the producers and voters. Those that don’t play ball don’t win and those that do, do.

Reactions: 2
Over half a million in the queue for London this morning, even happier now that I managed to get my tickets last week 😂

• Heart
Over half a million in the queue for London this morning, even happier now that I managed to get my tickets last week 😂
😂 I know, 3 extra dates added too. Wish she could’ve added extra dates elsewhere in the UK! I managed to bag some Cardiff tix in the Beyhive presale yesterday so two shows for me 🎉

Also Rihanna, my friend said she hasn’t heard anything

😂 I know, 3 extra dates added too. Wish she could’ve added extra dates elsewhere in the UK! I managed to bag some Cardiff tix in the Beyhive presale yesterday so two shows for me 🎉

Also Rihanna, my friend said she hasn’t heard anything
Ah I wish I could do another date but I’m feeling bankrupt from purchasing for one 😂 thanks for asking!

Ah I wish I could do another date but I’m feeling bankrupt from purchasing for one 😂 thanks for asking!
No worries. Seems like the general sale is an absolute mess today - and dynamic pricing turned on. Disappointed but not surprised.

Yesterday’s American presale was also a mess, Ticketmaster on twitter were adamant dynamic pricing was not on but lots of people were getting different prices for the same seats/sections at the same show, think I saw Club Renaissance tix were priced at $409, $700 and $900 for the same shows! They clearly turned on dynamic pricing when they weren’t supposed to

If she never attends. I won't be mad

And his speech was dumb. Like what did you mean? He had nothing prepared but I guess it's nice when you do this and then win AOTY

FoQesI6WIAEleY_.jpeg

Got tickets today, I was at work in the office at the time. Oh my god Ticketmaster was going round for ages when it was confirming… when it said you’re in I literally jumped out my chair and done a bleeping spin on the floor 😂 my boss was like “what are you doing?!” 😂 I am so excited but Jesus Christ what a stress!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Got tickets today, I was at work in the office at the time. Oh my god Ticketmaster was going round for ages when it was confirming… when it said you’re in I literally jumped out my chair and done a bleeping spin on the floor 😂 my boss was like “what are you doing?!” 😂 I am so excited but Jesus Christ what a stress!
Congratulations!!!! 5 dates in Tottenham is pretty good going