Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyoncé was my favourite modern singer. But this album isn’t much good. It lacks energy. Sounds over produce. The synth sounds are boring. No anthems, no dance tunes. Oh dear.

This seems very extreme to me, Beyoncé clearly went about it legally or else they’d sue her and obviously it’s not great she didn’t ask them personally when others have but I don’t think it makes her arrogant

Reactions: 2
obviously take with a pinch of salt But my friends works for ticketmaster UK and for “big acts” they have to know in advance when the tickets are so they can prep their servers and they’ve been told Beyonce tickets will be on sale in October!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know :( she said it was postponed but didn’t say til when. Internet is saying she’s announcing Black Friday weekend?
I love Bey but she’s been so boring, the album came out in July and no videos, performances or tour announcement yet! Looks like another Black Is King where the film is out a year after the album 🙃

Reactions: 1
Richard Fairbrass is credited on that song!

I love Cuff It and break my soul is good

The album is weird though in many ways, it’s actually more throwback now, she’s not alone in this Calvin Harris is now so rich and famous he is making boring music with his mates

It does feel like she’s dropped the ball on this promo, and a lot of fans are saying so too. Announcing the album and main single through her Instagram bio, and then nothing since? I understand she’s private and doesn’t do the normal promo routine of talk shows and performances, but Lemonade was the same and she managed to stay in the public eye because she did Super Bowl - Tour Announcement - Lemonade drop + film - tour started a few days later. If you look at someone like Taylor Swift who is also quite private, she only did 2 talk shows but managed to keep people talking about her (in a good way) by using social media - if Beyoncé did this it wouldn’t even have to be her posting it, an assistant or someone!

Reactions: 1