Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got Edinburgh tickets for £95 standing and the seats were from £55 I think!

Reactions: 1
Oh you are so lucky 😫 I waited in the queue for an hour to be put back to the start! This then happened another 4 times

It was hard because O2 crashed so early, but it was easy if you went on a desktop/laptop and didn’t use the app. Originally I just joined the presale queue on Ticketmaster but it kicked me out bc I didn’t come via O2. There’s another Live Nation presale tomorrow! Better to get them in a presale they don’t seem to have the dynamic pricing on

It was hard because O2 crashed so early, but it was easy if you went on a desktop/laptop and didn’t use the app. Originally I just joined the presale queue on Ticketmaster but it kicked me out bc I didn’t come via O2. There’s another Live Nation presale tomorrow! Better to get them in a presale they don’t seem to have the dynamic pricing on
Yeah I eventually managed to get through via O2 but that was when all of the tickets were gone 😂 I’ll definitely be trying again tomorrow, I just have a horrible feeling I won’t be going to this tour (bit dramatic) 🤣

I got tickets 😁
Ahh congrats!!

Overrated audio porridge.
All of it or just some of it?

It’s the Grammys this weekend, and she’s confirmed to be attending. I hope she wins for Virgo’s Groove, but a lot of publications seem to be calling for her to win Album of the Year. I like Renaissance and would ofc be happy if it won, but not sure it’s the most deserving album of the year

Got 3 tickets for Club Renaissance yesterday

I am happy there's a thread

YOU ARE MY PEOPLE

Reactions: 4
Got 3 tickets for Club Renaissance yesterday

I am happy there's a thread

YOU ARE MY PEOPLE
Ahh jealous I just went for normal standing! Considering attempting to get a second date. What are we hoping she performs? I can’t wait to see alien superstar live

• Heart
Honestly if Renaissance gets a Grammy they are fixed (as if it’s not obviously so 😂) It’s such a poor album imo.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Honestly if Renaissance gets a Grammy they are fixed (as if it’s not obviously so 😂) It’s such a poor album imo.
This album is dedicated to the black, gay and trans experience. Don't think you fit that description sweetie.

😁

for what it’s worth I think Adele will take AOTY
It’s a fan account but there are a lot of rumours about a “secret” performance. If it was her they’d advertise to boost their ratings. Re: AOTY I think Kendrick deserves

I hear there'll be at least another show at White Hart Lane.
Yes one more London show Friday 2nd June, and a show in Lyon

It’s a fan account but there are a lot of rumours about a “secret” performance. If it was her they’d advertise to boost their ratings. Re: AOTY I think Kendrick deserves

Yes one more London show Friday 2nd June, and a show in Lyon
Oh yeah can’t believe I fell for that I thought it was the Grammy’s account 😂

Oh yeah can’t believe I fell for that I thought it was the Grammy’s account 😂
Happens to me all the time 😂 too easy!! She is definitely attending though can’t wait to see her outfit(s). Jay Z is performing too