Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't manage to get CR tickets and ngl I'm bleeping pissed lmao. I'm too old to be throwing a tantrum, please talk some sense into me

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Your tickets are still great! I just opted for the boring ol standing GA
They are, I should be in no position to moan since so many of her fans won't be able to attend due to ticket prices and increased costs of living. I finally came to my senses, that was embarrassing...

Ahhh we'll all have a great time, we're so lucky to be able to see her in person, I truly believe that she's the last pop superstar in a true sense of that word

I did, I got the golden circle one. Acting like an ungrateful brat at my big age, cringe
honestly I was the same I got seated tickets which is what I always get but afterwards I was like should I get CR instead and sell these? But then what if I can’t sell my tickets?! Ha but like you said we are so lucky to get to see her and I think once you’re in the stadium you’re just so full of adrenaline you don’t care where you are

Reactions: 1
Did anyone here go to the Formation tour? Was wondering if the whole multiple VIP packages was available then because it seems so American to me. When I saw her at OTR2 there was only one VIP package and even that was maybe £300? Not the £1k+!

I know this thread has been dead but I saw these pictures on Twitter of the US stadiums.
I think the European leg sold out pretty quickly but it seems slow in the US. Quite shocking really when you consider it’s her first solo tour in seven years and when you compare to the likes of Taylor Swift who has 2/3 sold out shows in each city but Beyonce is struggling to sell out one show it’s seems pretty poor?
Did people not like the album or is she not as popular as she thinks in the states?
0A61650F-1E56-4E8F-B268-F4D938C17684.jpeg
2439361B-3497-49D1-A1F3-FE5EB7BFFE48.jpeg
C4FF3E64-4095-4FA2-9436-1DC1AEF1FC8D.jpeg

I’m a long time fan but I have to say I’m a bit bored of her at the moment, it’s been nine months since the album came out and still no videos/visuals or performances.

Going to see her next month and im not even excited at the moment, am I just a bad fan 😂

I get what you mean - she overpromised and underdelivered. She said in an interview the visuals were coming and obviously this is just “act 1” and she basically said act 2/3 isn’t the tour so what’s she waiting for?

with the tickets, Taylor didn’t use dynamic pricing but Beyoncé has so I imagine that’s the problem. Tickets for club renaissance (€400/£350 here I think?) being close to $1000. I think when the tour kicks off it’ll begin selling out, I remember OTR II didn’t sell out in US til they began their shows there

I know this thread has been dead but I saw these pictures on Twitter of the US stadiums.
I think the European leg sold out pretty quickly but it seems slow in the US. Quite shocking really when you consider it’s her first solo tour in seven years and when you compare to the likes of Taylor Swift who has 2/3 sold out shows in each city but Beyonce is struggling to sell out one show it’s seems pretty poor?
Did people not like the album or is she not as popular as she thinks in the states?
View attachment 2082720View attachment 2082721View attachment 2082722

I’m a long time fan but I have to say I’m a bit bored of her at the moment, it’s been nine months since the album came out and still no videos/visuals or performances.

Going to see her next month and im not even excited at the moment, am I just a bad fan 😂
She's not sold out in London at all actually if you go and look. I would love to go but the prices are just too high. Sorry Bey! I'll catch you on Netflix and youtube clips 😂

Even for someone like Harry Styles (only act I could think who is popular rn) he still has tickets on sale. Taylor’s tour isn’t “sold out” in the normal terms either - that huge duck up with Ticketmaster means they still have tickets available and are only putting them on sale days before each show. Plenty of people on tiktok saying they bought tickets for Taylor on the day of

I get what you mean - she overpromised and underdelivered. She said in an interview the visuals were coming and obviously this is just “act 1” and she basically said act 2/3 isn’t the tour so what’s she waiting for?

with the tickets, Taylor didn’t use dynamic pricing but Beyoncé has so I imagine that’s the problem. Tickets for club renaissance (€400/£350 here I think?) being close to $1000. I think when the tour kicks off it’ll begin selling out, I remember OTR II didn’t sell out in US til they began their shows there
Exactly and the I’m that Girl teaser she posted on YouTube not long after the album came out, what was the point?? Just feels like it’s lost momentum now.. But I hope the tour makes up for it somehow 😂

One week until the tour starts!
Which show are you going to? I’m going to London on the 29th, I can’t decide if I want to watch any videos of the tour before I go or not. As it’s just 19 days after opening night I think I could possibly avoid it and be surprised at my show haha.

Which show are you going to? I’m going to London on the 29th, I can’t decide if I want to watch any videos of the tour before I go or not. As it’s just 19 days after opening night I think I could possibly avoid it and be surprised at my show haha.
I’m going to Cardiff (2 weeks today) on 17th and Edinburgh on 20th! I’m also in two minds about it… if she hadn’t us so dehydrated from content it would be easier 😂

I’m going to Cardiff (2 weeks today) on 17th and Edinburgh on 20th! I’m also in two minds about it… if she hadn’t us so dehydrated from content it would be easier 😂
Ah nice I keep toying with the idea of going to another London show. I’d love to go to Cardiff though, with the roof it just look so much better. Yes exactly can just about remember what she looks like 🤣

• Haha
On the off chance anyone’s interested, here’s how many tix are left for the UK leg(including VIP) I’ve seen American prices are dropping rapidly

Cardiff: 500
Edinburgh: 942
Sunderland: 713
London 1: 51 (excluding resale)
London 2: 117 (excluding resale)
London 3: 378
London 4: 270
London 5: 522

I reckon once the tour starts on Wednesday they’ll sell out pretty rapid

I said I wasn’t sure if I was going to watch spoilers or not but I’m currently watching a live stream of opening night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I said I wasn’t sure if I was going to watch spoilers or not but I’m currently watching a live stream of opening night 😂
Ive watched it all so far! Shame about her lack of dancing but she saaaaanging