Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t you say this before about October though? Aha 😂
she was told October first, then it wasn’t happening any more for no reason. She’s not very high up so just gets told when announcements and on-sales are happening. After Beyoncé’s Dubai performance someone came out to say she apparently had foot surgery so maybe that’s why it was cancelled? Idk, but she’s told me this is definite

Reactions: 2
she was told October first, then it wasn’t happening any more for no reason. She’s not very high up so just gets told when announcements and on-sales are happening. After Beyoncé’s Dubai performance someone came out to say she apparently had foot surgery so maybe that’s why it was cancelled? Idk, but she’s told me this is definite
Ahh okay thanks for sharing what you know😁

No problem, hopefully those of us who want tickets get them! Although I feel like I’ve gone a bit cold on her after her big Dubai payday lol
Yes I know what you mean. I’m also still annoyed that she’s gatekeeping the visuals

Reactions: 1
All the dates are on her website now - thankfully my friend got it right this time haha!

Reactions: 3
Honestly not bad considering I saw her and Jay Z in 2018 for the same price. Apparently in America it has gone up by a lot but these prices look the same as her last tour to me! The real test will be if she does the Ticketmaster dynamic pricing 👀
I thought the same about the prices being similar to OTR II. I hate having to wait until Tuesday to buy, I just want to know whether I’m going or not 😂

I thought the same about the prices being similar to OTR II. I hate having to wait until Tuesday to buy, I just want to know whether I’m going or not 😂
I’m with O2 so luckily I’m on the presale, if I get through I’ll let everyone know!

I’m with O2 so luckily I’m on the presale, if I get through I’ll let everyone know!
I’ve managed to use my boyfriends priority, so do you know how it works like do I have to go onto the o2 app to buy tickets tomorrow or do I just go straight to ticketmaster?

Reactions: 1
Says online she's playing Sunderland I mean?!
She did Sunderland on her last UK tour too! Was wondering why no Manchester but Coldplay are doing the etihad.
I’ve managed to use my boyfriends priority, so do you know how it works like do I have to go onto the o2 app to buy tickets tomorrow or do I just go straight to ticketmaster?
From my experience with priority you go via the app. So click on the Beyoncé stuff and it’ll redirect you to Ticketmaster and put you in a queue like normal. Prepare for it to crash tho