Beyoncé - Renaissance

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those injury rumours definitely seem true, but the show looks incredible! Maybe her dancing will loosen up throughout the tour
You can tell she’s dying to dance
---
Okay so it’s over and ngl is anyone feeling a little… that’s it? Idk something is lacking and it ain’t the dancing

Last edited:
I am really puzzled by the opening few songs. People are going to be ready to go OFF and she comes out and serves 2010 diva on a piano Beyonce. Not knocking the vocals, but starting on a string of ballads feels underwhelming.

Reactions: 1
I am really puzzled by the opening few songs. People are going to be ready to go OFF and she comes out and serves 2010 diva on a piano Beyonce. Not knocking the vocals, but starting on a string of ballads feels underwhelming.
I agree, I’ve seen a poster in her tour back that says she’s her own “opener” and “encore” so maybe that’s her opening act (like a support act). Hoping she shuffles those songs around - I’d love to hear I Was Here, if I were a boy etc.

This is from her tour book also 🤔

Attachments

When watching the live stream I didn’t really see the point of the stage surrounding club renaissance, I think she walked around it maybe twice? I thought it was going to be integral part of the show

When watching the live stream I didn’t really see the point of the stage surrounding club renaissance, I think she walked around it maybe twice? I thought it was going to be integral part of the show
If I was club Renaissance I’d be mad - she hardly went in there! She spent a lot of time on the main stage

because she’s the opening act also🤣
hence why in the tour book she has something along the lines of opening act , main show , encore by beyoncé

The set list didn't do it for me, but then I'm not a huge fan of her newer stuff- makes sense she played more of this but seems a shame she missed off some absolutely classics. I wonder if she will do a Taylor and do 'surprise' songs or whether it'll be the same. I did see her live a few years back and it was incredible, but not too sad to be missing this tour.

The set list didn't do it for me, but then I'm not a huge fan of her newer stuff- makes sense she played more of this but seems a shame she missed off some absolutely classics. I wonder if she will do a Taylor and do 'surprise' songs or whether it'll be the same. I did see her live a few years back and it was incredible, but not too sad to be missing this tour.
I could see her rotating the first few songs and when she sang from 4 in the middle. I guess we will find out tonight!

I’m going to Cardiff next week and idk I’m not that excited if I’m honest - much prefer her old songs

Reactions: 2
I know it’s the ‘renaissance tour’ but did she really need to perform all 16 songs from the album 🤷‍♀️

the set list is probably going to change tbh
she’s literally only done one show.
once the visuals drop and her foot heals the whole show will have a different vibe
excited to see her in london

the set list is probably going to change tbh
she’s literally only done one show.
once the visuals drop and her foot heals the whole show will have a different vibe
excited to see her in london
Ngl I wonder if her foot will ever heal? She’s meant to have had surgery late last year/early this year. I definitely think those first four songs are changing

there’s rumours she’s coming back to Europe next year like she did for mrs carter world tour too.

6 days til I see her myself!

Ngl I wonder if her foot will ever heal? She’s meant to have had surgery late last year/early this year. I definitely think those first four songs are changing

there’s rumours she’s coming back to Europe next year like she did for mrs carter world tour too.

6 days til I see her myself!
i think it will heal tbh! she only had the surgery in january apparently and if she wasn’t hopeful that it wasn’t going to heal she’d of cut the show time. i think as the show goes on she’ll get back into it.
she was dying to dance hard during so many songs!

deffo those first four songs are changing 😂
i think if she comes back next year act 2 will of dropped (wishful thinking)