Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Not quite. Her mother is Louisiana Creole, they are black people with French ancestry, sometimes light-skinned, sometimes not. They don't typically consider themselves to be mixed-race.
My apologies, I had seen her referred to as mixed race

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I am really puzzled by the opening few songs. People are going to be ready to go OFF and she comes out and serves 2010 diva on a piano Beyonce. Not knocking the vocals, but starting on a string of ballads feels underwhelming.
because she’s the opening act also🤣
hence why in the tour book she has something along the lines of opening act , main show , encore by beyoncé

Keet

Chatty Member
Are you not keen about the new album?
Not hugely 🙈 I guess I just wanted to see more of a mix of her back catalogue especially if she’s playing for 3hrs . I’m sure after I’ve been I’ll be raving about the show she’s put on

ls240898

VIP Member
I’m not keen on The Gift but I appreciate I’m not the target audience so I try not to judge it too much, I’m just glad there’s only two songs in the setlist.
All Up In Your Mind and Thique are skips for me
I will ride for all up in your mind til the day I die! I wasn’t so keen on america has a problem until yesterday, she had so much fun in that Bee costume

Luce0331

VIP Member
When watching the live stream I didn’t really see the point of the stage surrounding club renaissance, I think she walked around it maybe twice? I thought it was going to be integral part of the show

ls240898

VIP Member
I’m on track 13, it’s a beautiful album. Daughter is a standout so far and Bodyguard. For those who don’t like rapyoncé, this is the album for them!!!

ls240898

VIP Member
A guy from ATRL who is very reliable revealed some tidbits
miley and dolly are features, a Beatles cover on there too