Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to get Taylor tickets for Wembley. What if I get some and they are on the same date as Beyoncé 😭

ls240898

VIP Member
After watching the Renaissance film I didn’t think she’d tour for a while as it seemed she struggled a bit balancing being a mum and being on tour, so I’m surprised this album has come so soon
She did seem to imply she was laying low for a bit. Feel like she’s gone harder with this rollout - Super Bowl ad, getting collaborators to repost, releasing two songs, announced the album etc. Hopefully she’s learned from the poor Renaissance rollout

Luce0331

VIP Member
I left just before she finished Summer Renaissance and had no problem leaving the stadium but didnt get the tube as I just walked back to my hotel

however was going to tube to the stadium and was told it was a 40 minute wait so decided to do the 30 minute walk there instead

Luce0331

VIP Member
It was hard because O2 crashed so early, but it was easy if you went on a desktop/laptop and didn’t use the app. Originally I just joined the presale queue on Ticketmaster but it kicked me out bc I didn’t come via O2. There’s another Live Nation presale tomorrow! Better to get them in a presale they don’t seem to have the dynamic pricing on
Yeah I eventually managed to get through via O2 but that was when all of the tickets were gone 😂 I’ll definitely be trying again tomorrow, I just have a horrible feeling I won’t be going to this tour (bit dramatic) 🤣

ls240898

VIP Member
So no tracklist before Friday? Maybe she thinks it’s harder to recognise real leaks if you don’t know the name of the songs, after Renaissance leaked. Still feel like it will leaks, France literally had copies of the CD on sale the Wednesday before release 😂

ls240898

VIP Member
I’ve nothing against Miley but I can’t imagine a Bey collab being anything great (I may eat my words Friday) The Beatles seem random.
I’ve also seen Adele and Lady Gaga been mentioned, think people just pick names out of thin air haha
I agree with what you said about that collab. I’d love a Lady Gaga one personally and Bruno Mars was mentioned cos he wore the same belt buckle as her 😂 either way, only a few days!

ls240898

VIP Member
I’ve been trying to get Taylor tickets for Wembley. What if I get some and they are on the same date as Beyoncé 😭
Hopefully Beyoncé announces the tour sooner rather than later!!! And without that stupid verified fan process
---
Also I’m starting to believe the visuals are linked and that’s why we don’t have them

Luce0331

VIP Member
I like a few of the songs but tbh it doesn’t have replay value for me. Like I will be listening to Lemonade for years to come but will likely just forget about Renaissance.

I respect that she’s doing what she wants as an artist and isn’t really bothered about commercial success anymore though.
This is how I feel, it’s just a shame as a fan when you’ve anticipated something for a long time for it to be not what you expected. Really curious about act 2 and 3

ls240898

VIP Member
The set list didn't do it for me, but then I'm not a huge fan of her newer stuff- makes sense she played more of this but seems a shame she missed off some absolutely classics. I wonder if she will do a Taylor and do 'surprise' songs or whether it'll be the same. I did see her live a few years back and it was incredible, but not too sad to be missing this tour.
I could see her rotating the first few songs and when she sang from 4 in the middle. I guess we will find out tonight!

Keet

Chatty Member
I’m going to Murray field next week and having seen the set list I can’t get excited about it like I would for other concerts