Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I think there will be a collab of some kind imo, I don’t know how else the album would shock

Taylor would be random as she hasn’t done country in ten+ years and it was kind of forced even back then?

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
the set list is probably going to change tbh
she’s literally only done one show.
once the visuals drop and her foot heals the whole show will have a different vibe
excited to see her in london

ls240898

VIP Member
Even for someone like Harry Styles (only act I could think who is popular rn) he still has tickets on sale. Taylor’s tour isn’t “sold out” in the normal terms either - that huge fuck up with Ticketmaster means they still have tickets available and are only putting them on sale days before each show. Plenty of people on tiktok saying they bought tickets for Taylor on the day of

ls240898

VIP Member
I was watching the live stream - blue looked so cute!!

London you’re next after this!! Can someone pick me up some merch because she keeps adding amazing stuff

ishant

VIP Member
That was my first time seeing her and honestly I didn’t mind hearing the hits but it was kinda like ok Jay you’ve done a song let’s move on
literally nobody came there to see him the vibe was so strong 😂 bless his cottons

where did you go?

Luce0331

VIP Member
Found a livestream for tonight in the hopes that she will change those opening four songs. She has a list of “ballads” in the tour book I hope she uses them
Just a few days until you go now isn’t it? Eek I’m excited for you! haha