Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
It was a great show (Monday) but I definitely remember the crowd having much more energy when I went to the Formation and OTR II tours
Agree. I’ve been to lots of her concerts, both in the uk and abroad. Formation was hit after hit after hit. This just wasn’t.

Luce0331

VIP Member
Also think it’s weird that dance captain Ashley isn’t on this tour, she’s been with her since I Am era, maybe longer?

ls240898

VIP Member
What are your skips?
Currently waiting for night 2 to start on a live stream 🙃
Sameee, ms girl is late

I’m skipping almost the whole opening (ballads) except dangerously in love 😂 skipping Diva and run the world, and church girl. Wby??

ls240898

VIP Member
Can’t imagine she will cut it for every London show, or Paris she loooves Paris! Expecting DiL to make an appearance soon.

Cardiff she was due on at 7:30 but didn’t come on til 7:55, Edinburgh she was due at 7:20 but came on about 7:55 too!

happy I went to Cardiff and Edi to see Heated on the stage as I didn’t have Club Renaissance tickets, and she did Heated there last night

ls240898

VIP Member
Well I went last night. It was really good but I’ve never seen a Beyoncé crowd so flat during parts of the set. Even the die hard bey hive looked bored at some points.
Oh no really?!?! That’s such a shame considering it’s 5 nights in London too

Funsizes

It was a fantastic album. The fact that Beyoncé has NEVER won AOTY and lost to Harry Styles lmao just like all the other years and then someone has to waddle over to this thread to COMPLAIN not about this but that she won some awards in the R&B category— the category she is always relegated to and so many Black performers are always kept in? There’s a reason many Black performers have stopped even submitting to the Grammy’s altogether. It’s just gross to watch but to actually come to her thread because you’re upset she was allowed to win an award at all. That says everything doesn’t it.
I like the album too but pretty much all the threads are negative so what did you expect?