Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luce0331

VIP Member
One week until the tour starts!
Which show are you going to? I’m going to London on the 29th, I can’t decide if I want to watch any videos of the tour before I go or not. As it’s just 19 days after opening night I think I could possibly avoid it and be surprised at my show haha.

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Maybe bandwagon jumping wasnt the correct phrase. Maybe, predictable, a well trodden path, unoriginal or uninspired would be better.

plinky2

VIP Member
Richard Fairbrass is credited on that song!

I love Cuff It and break my soul is good

The album is weird though in many ways, it’s actually more throwback now, she’s not alone in this Calvin Harris is now so rich and famous he is making boring music with his mates

Luce0331

VIP Member
Honestly not bad considering I saw her and Jay Z in 2018 for the same price. Apparently in America it has gone up by a lot but these prices look the same as her last tour to me! The real test will be if she does the Ticketmaster dynamic pricing 👀
I thought the same about the prices being similar to OTR II. I hate having to wait until Tuesday to buy, I just want to know whether I’m going or not 😂

Spid

VIP Member
How long until it's on a streaming platform or will I have to use other methods to watch it?

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Beyoncé was my favourite modern singer. But this album isn’t much good. It lacks energy. Sounds over produce. The synth sounds are boring. No anthems, no dance tunes. Oh dear.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I’ve seen people say it’s about her career from destiny’s child to now! It’s doing quite well on the Spotify charts but bad on country radio apparently 😞
Thank you I get that but I just wondered what is meant by ‘16 carriages driving away’ unless I’m just being stupid haha. Aren’t the country music audiences mostly racist though?