Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said before that I like Bex but I do think it’s questionable drinking a bottle of wine to yourself and you are the only one looking after your kids in the night, what if something happened? I don’t think she’s done it in a while but she was drinking quite a bit last summer. Her and her husband don’t seem to do a lot together it’s like she goes out with her mates and he goes out with his but hardly ever together and not a lot of them taking the kid out 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve said before that I like Bex but I do think it’s questionable drinking a bottle of wine to yourself and you are the only one looking after your kids in the night, what if something happened? I don’t think she’s done it in a while but she was drinking quite a bit last summer. Her and her husband don’t seem to do a lot together it’s like she goes out with her mates and he goes out with his but hardly ever together and not a lot of them taking the kid out 😬🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe they don't have anyone to babysit so they can't go out together. Dunno how far she is from family, but most of her mates all seem to have young babies and toddlers themselves so they probably aren't in a position to babysit. I agree that it's irresponsible to drink so much when you're the only parent in the house though.

Reactions: 2
Again with the Center Parks Mumsnet on her stories... she really thinks a lot of herself to share this repeatedly thinking she's the dogs bollocks

Reactions: 5
I don’t follow her, the singing and dancing stories she does are an absolute cringe fest and I can’t even love to dislike her. I’m almost sick in my mouth every time I see someone sharing her and harping on about how funny she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed her a long time ago as I can't bare to look at her or listen to her voice, but she jumps on EVERY live going.. posting and posting until she is noticed. She's pathetic

Anyone follow her Beggy alcoholic mate beautybabyandme ? She’s awful. Just whines and forever drinking. The only person in the world to have a autistic toddler and a baby. Completely favourites the girl. 😩 and the face on it
Omg you’re famous she’s moaning about this comment on her stories 😂. Excellent mother, swearing like a trooper in front of her kids.

• Haha
Omg you’re famous she’s moaning about this comment on her stories 😂. Excellent mother, swearing like a trooper in front of her kids.
I was just about to say I think I got a nerve! 😂 open another bottle of Prosecco, and stop screeching like a fishwife 🥴

Reactions: 2
I was just about to say I think I got a nerve! 😂 open another bottle of Prosecco, and stop screeching like a fishwife 🥴
Just been told she’s adding bits now? Wanting her following to go up. She was always moaning about that too 😂 I’m sorry but going away for the weekend leaving the poor boy. But taking the girl 🤔 no favourites though! 😂 I didn’t say nothing about the way you speak. But now you mention it... 🥴

Reactions: 1
Just been told she’s adding bits now? Wanting her following to go up. She was always moaning about that too 😂 I’m sorry but going away for the weekend leaving the poor boy. But taking the girl 🤔 no favourites though! 😂 I didn’t say nothing about the way you speak. But now you mention it... 🥴
Her voice irritates me just as much as the mole

How do we know she’s been hacked? I hope she’s ok! On another note I thought it was a bit strange that she got her husband and kid to dress up as the beetle juice family for the kids birthday, hardly the kids favourite film is it? I thought it was a bit self indulgent and about what she wanted and not the little boy

Reactions: 6
Oh god she’ll be getting the shakes and hot flushes if she can’t get on insta, it is how she spends 99%of her day after all.

• Haha