Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And everyone jumping on making penis towels?! Honestly if my family saw me doing that they would rip the piss of out me! Oh what are you doing? Just making a penis shaped towel to send to a stranger on the internet 😷🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And everyone jumping on making penis towels?! Honestly if my family saw me doing that they would rip the piss of out me! Oh what are you doing? Just making a penis shaped towel to send to a stranger on the internet 😷🙄
The fact that find it soooo hilarious is bizarre, some sad ass life when you get that much enjoyment out of a towel dick 😳🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone follow her Beggy alcoholic mate beautybabyandme ? She’s awful. Just whines and forever drinking. The only person in the world to have a autistic toddler and a baby. Completely favourites the girl. 😩 and the face on it

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of a 5 year old, obsessed with Disney and thinks penises are hilarious. Get a bleeping grip love
My point exactly.

I can actually picture her doodling them then bursting into hysterics. It really isn't normal behaviour for a woman her age.

I'm following for the scream but my god she does make me be sick in my mouth.

Reactions: 3
She's one of the people, that thinks she's funny. Someone once (massive twit) told her she was funny so now she's rolled with it. Only thing is, they probably didn't really mean it. She is so cringe worthy, my cringe cringes. Someone needs to tell her about tattle. Otherwise, I fear she will continue to grow and grow. The voice? What is that voice about. When she narrates something. If I could punch Instagram I would.
Yeah sges one of these annoying twats that always post stories of all the people who's tagged her saying shes hilarious? I must of missed that memo,i think tit on the bottom of myself shoes funnier and I bleeping hate when that happens! urgh she makes me cringe so bad and get me started on that bleeping flappy arm dance she does,I mean does she think she can actually dance? Poor kids always in the background dancing in the kitchen cupboard 😩

MOLEY MOLE FACE
Moleyyy moleyyyy molleyyyyyyyyyy 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
attention seeking, cringe who’s desperate for followers and freebies! Oh and hun you can’t sing or dance

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to love her, but she’s so stale and repetitive. She always steals other people’s read outs of funny books and does her own voice over - no credit to the original narrator. Her obsession with dicks is a sure fire sign her other half doesn’t want to touch her with his. He seems to do everything for Jack despite holding down a full time job while she stays at home moaning all day leaving the poor boy in front of CBeebies from 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh the obsession with dicks deffo indicates a sex starved, possibly maybe even backward woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just what the actual duck! I mean seriously she’s an absolute twit!
Oh dam it shes private now SK cant see her tit, hadvtk unfollow as she irritates the duck out of me with her bad lip syncing and shite dancing same old tit over and over again ,bore off hun!

Lma
Good god what hideous filter is she using 🤢
lmao no filter that was her a spray tan she paid for, absolute muppet!

Oh dam it shes private now SK cant see her tit, hadvtk unfollow as she irritates the duck out of me with her bad lip syncing and shite dancing same old tit over and over again ,bore off hun!
Hummmmmm I don’t know I still follow her so can see what she does on the daily!😳🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha she lives near me :sneaky: she hangs out with some very beggy desperate wannabe Insta famous mums. Ofc this is when she isn't in Aldi or filming herself multiple times stomping around in her kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dullest person ever. Snore, bore me later. Absolutely cannot BARE this drivel of a woman. Her bleeping Disney stories - absolute cringe fest.

Also, fun fact, I was told by a great source that when she went to Nottingham or wherever the hell she went with another group of insta people, she spent the entire night judging anyone who drank anything other than Prosecco, had 2 glasses of it, was para and had to be taken back to the hotel and put to bed while everyone else stayed out. Cringey AF for someone who claims to drink endless amounts of Prosecco every night. Vom.

• Haha
I think she is actually massively insecure and needs the constant validation from everyone telling her OMGGGG BEX YOU'RE SOOOO FUNNY :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What baffles me is the fact all these stories are pre planned?? Do they all sit down as a family around their IKEA dining table and make brain storms and scripts for her utterly disastrous , embarrassing stories ?? ...

• Haha
The videos she does with that gay couple where they all dress up and film themselves miming to stuff are just absolute the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. Then they spend all day reposting people telling them how ‘hilarious’ they are.

Her hubby must be well paid, she spends all her days at home either moaning about not getting enough sleep or miming to Disney songs.

Reactions: 9
What baffles me is the fact all these stories are pre planned?? Do they all sit down as a family around their IKEA dining table and make brain storms and scripts for her utterly disastrous , embarrassing stories ?? ...
The Postman Pat one was my personal fave 😭

The videos she does with that gay couple where they all dress up and film themselves miming to stuff are just absolute the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. Then they spend all day reposting people telling them how ‘hilarious’ they are.

Her hubby must be well paid, she spends all her days at home either moaning about not getting enough sleep or miming to Disney songs.
They seem to be able to afford countless trips to Disneyland so yeah he must be well paid!

Reactions: 2