Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really want know what her husband does to be able afford new build house,she don’t work a 30k wedding,regular holidays to wdw and nice cars
I’d love to know. I’m obviously doing something wrong as I couldn’t afford that lifestyle! I used to like her (don’t even follow her now) she’s not funny & unbelievably childish

Reactions: 1
I think he’s a salesman, I remember her saying he got a promotion or a new job and they were drinking a bottle of champagne

I think he’s a salesman, I remember her saying he got a promotion or a new job and they were drinking a bottle of champagne
Must sell a bloody lot.im in fortunate position not to work full time but no way near as spendy as her if that makes sense.
I don’t follow her now I did but she just seems Braggy constant willy n Disney n her son speaking now

Reactions: 2
So shes pregnant wonder how much disney is now going to be mentioned and bpugt especially if a girl baby aurora

The bright purple walls and the Rapunzel mural....doesn’t scream babies nursery to me. That’s more a 4/5 year olds room design!

Reactions: 7
Bless her she's a very cute baby with a lovely name. I hope Bex is ok, she was poorly when she had Jack i think and now to have an emergency section with the new baby too, earlier than planned must have been very scary for them.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why she was able to have a planned section? I can’t stand women who chose those for non serious reasons. I don’t feel like having a previous section is a good enough reason. I think she’s just a lazy witch.

Does anyone know why she was able to have a planned section? I can’t stand women who chose those for non serious reasons. I don’t feel like having a previous section is a good enough reason. I think she’s just a lazy witch.
That’s a disgusting thing to say. A c section recovery takes six weeks, I still have pain 5 years on from my last one, I can assure you it’s anything but lazy. Who cares why she had it booked, say congratulations and move on, woman shouldn’t be shamed for how they birth it’s hard enough as it is.

Reactions: 7