Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an absolute beg. Anyone remember when she went to the justhype Disney launch in London? She spent most the night in the queue outside and it was a public event anyone could go to but she turned up with her Beggy instamummy mates like they were specially invited ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She is definitely NOT funny, I used to like her but can’t stand her now. And those videos she makes with our_first_dream_home just WTAF! 🤣🤣 the guy with the big head and that pout is as annoying as bex and her annoying mole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh God. Not for me this chick. Highly cringe worthy. I did wonder what sort of demographic find a grown woman miming corny songs funny were. But seems there are a few in this thread 🤢🤢🤢

Seriously feel like being sick the content of cheese is that high. The mole needs its own Belle Costume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The stupid voice she puts on made me want to put my fist through my phone. Can't stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong I love a Disney film but that’s where it ends. Any grown adult that loves Disney that much and revolves their whole life, wedding etc around it needs help. Like grow the duck up. I’ve never really watched her properly, I tried to watch her once and couldn’t even finish her story because she was so cringy I had to switch off.. and like one person said above I can’t even hate watch her. She’s just an embarrassment and all I do is stare at her giant mole 🤮

• Heart
Everyone loves a Disney movie but she is next level extra! All the costumes she has and didn’t she even film herself going to her neighbours dressed in the big willy costume she has??? Wtf I’d be embarrassed if she was my wife and neighbour! She seriously needs to get a life instead of shutting herself in the kitchen with a bottle of wine while do the same song and dance routine she does every single day 😴😴😴😴 Could you honestly imagine the embarrassment of her husband is his work colleagues saw her with that crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Everyone loves a Disney movie but she is next level extra! All the costumes she has and didn’t she even film herself going to her neighbours dressed in the big willy costume she has??? Wtf I’d be embarrassed if she was my wife and neighbour! She seriously needs to get a life instead of shutting herself in the kitchen with a bottle of wine while do the same song and dance routine she does every single day 😴😴😴😴 Could you honestly imagine the embarrassment of her husband is his work colleagues saw her with that crap! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would help if she could dance. I only knew who she was via Tattle. But duck me to u couldn't make it up seriously.

She's embarrassing. Pure embarrassing.

I like the odd bit of Disney but seriously there is literally only so many times you can sit through the whole of Aladdin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Hey, I’ve had to made an account on here just for Bex. I’ve followed her for quite some time now and I just can’t deal with her. All she cares about is her number of followers - Her marriage is 100% going down the poo poo. Her partners either out or sat in the lounge whilst she goes into the kitchen to film herself dancing whilst drinking.

Now let’s look at these videos. She uses different clips to make it look different. This means she has to re enact the same clip a couple times before then using an app on her phone to cut certain bits out and merge clips together. All whilst having a drink which I can only assume will be the same glass the whole night. I know if I was drunk I certainly couldn’t then sit and create clips and videos on my phone.

And now her son. He’s basically bringing himself up. The furthest she goes with that poor boy is food shopping. And she can’t say she does more with him because she records herself all day long. She’s always in the kitchen alone! Where is he? In the lounge with the tele on 24/7. How about knock the tele off Bex and get him out and about. He’s quite clearly developing rather slowly with his speech and instead of getting him the help he needs she’s ignoring it! Did anyone see when she was going on about his two year review and how she wasn’t going to do it!!!!!! Either she is in denial and knows they’ll tell her she’s a tit mum or she doesn’t care!! All she ever does is moan about him! I have two under 5 and let me tell you it’s hard but I would never come on and twist about them as much as she does him!

And as for Disney. Well , no wonder the marriage is falling apart. This woman needs to grow up and fast. Her and her partner do nothing together. They don’t sit in the same room never mind go out together. They haven’t been married long either-

This girl needs to come off Instagram and spend more time with her family because quite frankly she’s failing at it all. If she isn’t dancing like a dick she’s napping and if she’s isn’t she’s palming her poor child off to her mother when she can.

Good day!!

Ps. The mole HAHA

I agree. Feel sorry for the kid. She always moans he don’t sleep well at night... well... maybe... do stuff with him in the day ffs. Banana soreen ain’t going to help 🙄

• Heart
He don’t sleep coz his brain is mash potatoe from having to play alone 24/7. God she truly is useless.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love one of her recent posts where she’s like ‘hi to all my new followers’ blah blah blah.. and then she’s like ‘I hate people who judge you, be yourself, do whatever you wanna do and if people don’t like it hit them with a chair’ and in the same post says she hates pekple who put eyelashes on their car... ok hun 😂🤣👏🏻 Can you not see the contradiction there you bleeping moley moron

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s thick as tit that’s why.

Also she’s gaining weight. Weight gain/drinking alone in the kitchen on your phone instead of spending time with your beloved/ I smell trouble in paradise

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She makes me cringe the jumping around lip syncing to Disney songs just weird..did you see how embarrassed her neighbours was when she went and gave the eggs back 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She makes me cringe the jumping around lip syncing to Disney songs just weird..did you see how embarrassed her neighbours was when she went and gave the eggs back 🙈

Omg yes bless him. It was so awkward to watch!!!

Omg yes bless him. It was so awkward to watch!!!

And not because she was dressed as a penis I think he was genuinely thinking wtf is she doing

It would help if she could dance. I only knew who she was via Tattle. But duck me to u couldn't make it up seriously.

She's embarrassing. Pure embarrassing.

I like the odd bit of Disney but seriously there is literally only so many times you can sit through the whole of Aladdin.
Lmao I know right just flaps her arms about like big bird!! 🤣🤣

I’m not really sure why she does these things or who the duck the people are that actually love her?? Maybe beckyhomesweethome both as bland as rice cake🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey, I’ve had to made an account on here just for Bex. I’ve followed her for quite some time now and I just can’t deal with her. All she cares about is her number of followers - Her marriage is 100% going down the poo poo. Her partners either out or sat in the lounge whilst she goes into the kitchen to film herself dancing whilst drinking.

Now let’s look at these videos. She uses different clips to make it look different. This means she has to re enact the same clip a couple times before then using an app on her phone to cut certain bits out and merge clips together. All whilst having a drink which I can only assume will be the same glass the whole night. I know if I was drunk I certainly couldn’t then sit and create clips and videos on my phone.

And now her son. He’s basically bringing himself up. The furthest she goes with that poor boy is food shopping. And she can’t say she does more with him because she records herself all day long. She’s always in the kitchen alone! Where is he? In the lounge with the tele on 24/7. How about knock the tele off Bex and get him out and about. He’s quite clearly developing rather slowly with his speech and instead of getting him the help he needs she’s ignoring it! Did anyone see when she was going on about his two year review and how she wasn’t going to do it!!!!!! Either she is in denial and knows they’ll tell her she’s a tit mum or she doesn’t care!! All she ever does is moan about him! I have two under 5 and let me tell you it’s hard but I would never come on and twist about them as much as she does him!

And as for Disney. Well , no wonder the marriage is falling apart. This woman needs to grow up and fast. Her and her partner do nothing together. They don’t sit in the same room never mind go out together. They haven’t been married long either-

This girl needs to come off Instagram and spend more time with her family because quite frankly she’s failing at it all. If she isn’t dancing like a dick she’s napping and if she’s isn’t she’s palming her poor child off to her mother when she can.

Good day!!

Ps. The mole HAHA

They need their own thread!!!! What’s wrong with the big ones hair? He looks like an iced gem gone wrong.
New here, hello everyone!

I used to quite like watching Bex, but not anymore. I do feel very sorry for her son, you are right that she doesn’t seem to do anything with him, other than sitting him in a trolley somewhere. I wonder if part of the reason he doesn’t sleep at night, is because she’ll often let him have 3-4hr naps during the day. I don’t really find her funny anymore, and haven’t for a long time. I got sick of her going on about how she HAS to go to Disneyland as that’s her home.

She's one of the people, that thinks she's funny. Someone once (massive twit) told her she was funny so now she's rolled with it. Only thing is, they probably didn't really mean it. She is so cringe worthy, my cringe cringes. Someone needs to tell her about tattle. Otherwise, I fear she will continue to grow and grow. The voice? What is that voice about. When she narrates something. If I could punch Instagram I would.

• Heart
  • Haha
She seems PENIS obsessed. But you only have to YouTube Disney sublimals to see why.

Her stash drawer must be enormous.

And I agree the poor kid does nothing but sit there watching the same Disney movies on repeat whilst she laughs at herself making cocks out of towels, dresses like a cock and acts like a plain cock.

The husband is probably cringing and had enough. The mole is probably taking up his side of the bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
The mole needs it’s own thread

She seems PENIS obsessed. But you only have to YouTube Disney sublimals to see why.

Her stash drawer must be enormous.

And I agree the poor kid does nothing but sit there watching the same Disney movies on repeat whilst she laughs at herself making cocks out of towels, dresses like a cock and acts like a plain cock.

The husband is probably cringing and had enough. The mole is probably taking up his side of the bed.

Penis’s were funny when I was 15/16.

She’s 30+ a towel in a penis shape really isn’t that funny 50x a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She reminds me of a 5 year old, obsessed with Disney and thinks penises are hilarious. Get a bleeping grip love

• Heart