Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos she does with that gay couple where they all dress up and film themselves miming to stuff are just absolute the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. Then they spend all day reposting people telling them how ‘hilarious’ they are.

Her hubby must be well paid, she spends all her days at home either moaning about not getting enough sleep or miming to Disney songs.
Those videos are the worse! 🙄 And can’t stand the reposting of people saying how funny it was, thought I was the only one to notice it! Lol and as for them 2 they need a thread all of there own I don’t get it one bit they are so not funny!

Reactions: 7
Those videos are the worse! 🙄 And can’t stand the reposting of people saying how funny it was, thought I was the only one to notice it! Lol and as for them 2 they need a thread all of there own I don’t get it one bit they are so not funny!

I do question these peoples sense of humours... maybe funny if you 12 ?

Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen theirs is another tat filled house and their selfies - good lord 🤣

I heard from a very good source that she messaged a girl who she added on Facebook and asked her to share one of her crap videos as she wanted to go viral and make ladbible. Sad

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I heard from a very good source that she messaged a girl who she added on Facebook and asked her to share one of her crap videos as she wanted to go viral and make ladbible. Sad
She's a desperate fame hungry wannabe who probably wanks over the idea of making LadBible or UniLad :sick: her desperate beggy wannabe famous InstaMum pals are exactly the same :sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really like her as a person but I don’t think she’s funny and I can’t stand when she does reposts of everyone saying how funny she is. Or when she was posting videos of people filming themselves and laughing at whatever she was doing, I just didn’t think it was funny! Glad I know I’m not the only one now!

Reactions: 3
I followed her for a couple of days after LMM kept posting how funny she was. She cringed me out hard and I promptly unfollowed.

Pledging lifetime allegiance to Disney ffs, does she know anything about what goes on under the surface?

I cannot stand this self obsessed lady. Her poor child gets no attention whilst she’s doing stupid crappy videos dancing about the kitchen. She’s absolutley ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand this self obsessed lady. Her poor child gets no attention whilst she’s doing stupid crappy videos dancing about the kitchen. She’s absolutley ridiculous.
Couldn’t agree more!
That stupid put on posh voice goes through me
She’s a desperate beg who needs to grow up Disney is for kids

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree, I feel so sorry for Jack, it always appears she doesn’t spend any time with him, and doesn’t seem to interact much when she is with him.

I’m loosing the will to live watching all her ridiculously unfunny story’s! I swear she just spends all her time moaning about being tired as she was up during the night with her little one, but then spends hours upon hours of time editing, dancing and making stupid f***ing videos! Get A Grip!

I’m loosing the will to live watching all her ridiculously unfunny story’s! I swear she just spends all her time moaning about being tired as she was up during the night with her little one, but then spends hours upon hours of time editing, dancing and making stupid f***ing videos! Get A Grip!
I don’t watch her anymore so not sure what she’s up to but there were some things she did in the early stages that I used to find mildly amusing at times but it was overkill a long long time ago, too many stories now, too repetitive and just not funny she needs to stop now!

I just cannot stand the need of validation
Sharing everyone who shares “how funny” she is!
Also she is home every single day and she gets her partner to do the cleaning? She is a totally lazy cow.
She thinks she’s insta famous and as for the boys she goes to see to make stupid videos instead of spending time with her family ... ugh
The amount of time she talks about dicks - there is definitely trouble in paradise

Reactions: 5
Don’t get me wrong, I like Disney. I’ve never seen this account but an adult with the Disney in their name... it’s a no from me! 😂

Reactions: 2
I agree, I feel so sorry for Jack, it always appears she doesn’t spend any time with him, and doesn’t seem to interact much when she is with him.
I think that’s a bit unfair. She’s with him every day.

• Haha
she seems to really think she's funny, you're not Bex, not at all. I wonder if she thinks she''ll get a Tv show or something?!? Prancing round your kitchen showing you can't dance or getting your family involved to re-enact Beetlejuice (so cringe!) ain't something any production company will pickup. Grow the duck up, focus on your child and your husband - not your instagram

Reactions: 9
she seems to really think she's funny, you're not Bex, not at all. I wonder if she thinks she''ll get a Tv show or something?!? Prancing round your kitchen showing you can't dance or getting your family involved to re-enact Beetlejuice (so cringe!) ain't something any production company will pickup. Grow the duck up, focus on your child and your husband - not your instagram
Completely agree! Also she spends evenings getting drunk, doing lives and showing love honey products and reading them (cringe) out to everyone, what’s that all about. Go spend the evening with your husband who you’ve not seen all day!

Reactions: 7
Completely agree! Also she spends evenings getting drunk, doing lives and showing love honey products and reading them (cringe) out to everyone, what’s that all about. Go spend the evening with your husband who you’ve not seen all day!
Or better still put the love honey products to good use with him! Bet she's all talk no action 😂

• Haha