Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will just do what she has done before latch on to Bigger accounts to get her number up. Notice how the only people that have really mentioned her loosing the account is the gay couple she done the hideous videos with.

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t stand her as bex forever disney..., so I haven’t refollowed her new account. She’s another wannabe who wants to be a big account and influencer and she just isn’t.
she does absolutely nothing with her time other than prance around her bloody kitchen miming and dancing to songs

Reactions: 5
Seriously, grown arsed adults obsessing over Disney, I just don't get it. It's like they're stuck in a time warp and can't grow up.

Reactions: 4
Seriously, grown arsed adults obsessing over Disney, I just don't get it. It's like they're stuck in a time warp and can't grow up.
It’s pathetic. I don’t have an issue with adults enjoying Disney but it’s the obsessing bit like you say that’s just weird (and a bit creepy).

Reactions: 1
I really want know what her husband does to be able afford new build house,she don’t work a 30k wedding,regular holidays to wdw and nice cars