Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You are never too old to watch Disney movies. I like the older ones like lion king little mermaid and beauty and the beast. The newer are not as good maybe it nostalgia from being a kid lol.
No you’re never too old to watch them, but you’re certainly too old to revolve your whole life around them and the concept.

Reactions: 14

Toppsie

I used to love her, but she’s so stale and repetitive. She always steals other people’s read outs of funny books and does her own voice over - no credit to the original narrator. Her obsession with dicks is a sure fire sign her other half doesn’t want to touch her with his. He seems to do everything for Jack despite holding down a full time job while she stays at home moaning all day leaving the poor boy in front of CBeebies from 6am

• Haha
Reactions: 13

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
She used to be hilarious, but OMG she’s just so DULL. Her husband can’t sing. They have no life & NEVER do anything as a couple. Disney is for kids not married 30 something couples. It’s so sad it funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Juliet

Chatty Member
The videos she does with that gay couple where they all dress up and film themselves miming to stuff are just absolute the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. Then they spend all day reposting people telling them how ‘hilarious’ they are.

Her hubby must be well paid, she spends all her days at home either moaning about not getting enough sleep or miming to Disney songs.

Reactions: 9

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
I heard from a very good source that she messaged a girl who she added on Facebook and asked her to share one of her crap videos as she wanted to go viral and make ladbible. Sad

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

AfterLife

The stupid voice she puts on made me want to put my fist through my phone. Can't stand her.

• Haha
she seems to really think she's funny, you're not Bex, not at all. I wonder if she thinks she''ll get a Tv show or something?!? Prancing round your kitchen showing you can't dance or getting your family involved to re-enact Beetlejuice (so cringe!) ain't something any production company will pickup. Grow the fuck up, focus on your child and your husband - not your instagram

Bluebird7

Chatty Member
The videos she does with that gay couple where they all dress up and film themselves miming to stuff are just absolute the cringiest things I’ve ever seen. Then they spend all day reposting people telling them how ‘hilarious’ they are.

Her hubby must be well paid, she spends all her days at home either moaning about not getting enough sleep or miming to Disney songs.
Those videos are the worse! 🙄 And can’t stand the reposting of people saying how funny it was, thought I was the only one to notice it! Lol and as for them 2 they need a thread all of there own I don’t get it one bit they are so not funny!

Reactions: 7

Molly5

she seems to really think she's funny, you're not Bex, not at all. I wonder if she thinks she''ll get a Tv show or something?!? Prancing round your kitchen showing you can't dance or getting your family involved to re-enact Beetlejuice (so cringe!) ain't something any production company will pickup. Grow the fuck up, focus on your child and your husband - not your instagram
Completely agree! Also she spends evenings getting drunk, doing lives and showing love honey products and reading them (cringe) out to everyone, what’s that all about. Go spend the evening with your husband who you’ve not seen all day!

ChloChlo

VIP Member
Oh the obsession with dicks deffo indicates a sex starved, possibly maybe even backward woman.

• Haha