Bexforeverdisney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why she was able to have a planned section? I can’t stand women who chose those for non serious reasons. I don’t feel like having a previous section is a good enough reason. I think she’s just a lazy witch.
That's not nice! I know this is a slating/opinion page but have you thought it was due to medical complications from her emergency section last time she cant birth naturally.having my daughter naturally has meant iv got to have a planned section next time but I dont shout the reasons why.she again has had another emergency one which isn't the best its major surgery if anything im sure would rather birth naturally

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why she was able to have a planned section? I can’t stand women who chose those for non serious reasons. I don’t feel like having a previous section is a good enough reason. I think she’s just a lazy witch.

That’s an awful thing to say. Some people cant birth naturally after having an emergency c section. As much as i wanted to, I couldn’t. Guess im lazy too 🙄 Some consultants would rather you just go for an elective after ECS. And MOST hospitals at the moment are not doing c sections without good reason.

Reactions: 3
Sorry but I’m entitled to my opinion, and that is that sections should only ever be undertaken when it is the last possible option. The majority of elective ones can be avoided.

Sorry but I’m entitled to my opinion, and that is that sections should only ever be undertaken when it is the last possible option. The majority of elective ones can be avoided.
I’d also like to point out I had an emergency section 10 years ago and gave birth naturally to my second 7 years ago

Last edited:
How do you know its was unavoidable though? Maybe she is severely damaged and can't birth naturally?
I was sexually assaulted several times and it damaged me then giving birth to my daughter her arm came up and bent torn me inside and out i nearly died of blood lose and was rushed to theatre for emergency surgery that has caused so much scar tissue that will be dangerous if I birth naturally they said a section will be needed.i don't tell everyone that if I have another it'll be elective well forced elective
How do we know why her first labour went wrong to then need emergency to have to have another?
I get if was just choice but not many people choose major surgery nor with covid situation would many be allowed anyways
Maybe her midwife or if consultant lead told her she has too
I feel a failure that iv got to next time she might feel like that

I dont like the woman,her living like she does not growing up disney/willy obsession
Photos shoots clearly breaking rules but to slate something that's out her control isn't fair

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
How do you know its was unavoidable though? Maybe she is severely damaged and can't birth naturally?
I was sexually assaulted several times and it damaged me then giving birth to my daughter her arm came up and bent torn me inside and out i nearly died of blood lose and was rushed to theatre for emergency surgery that has caused so much scar tissue that will be dangerous if I birth naturally they said a section will be needed.i don't tell everyone that if I have another it'll be elective well forced elective
How do we know why her first labour went wrong to then need emergency to have to have another?
I get if was just choice but not many people choose major surgery nor with covid situation would many be allowed anyways
Maybe her midwife or if consultant lead told her she has too
I feel a failure that iv got to next time she might feel like that

I dont like the woman,her living like she does not growing up disney/willy obsession
Photos shoots clearly breaking rules but to slate something that's out her control isn't fair
I have a similar story to yours, my child and I both nearly died during birth. Which is why the emergency section was needed. I’ve had issues physically since. But I will reinforce what I said earlier, the majority of elective sections are avoidable!!!

Many Women who have sections the first time take the option to have them electively the second time and it narks me. It’s unnecessary

Last edited:
I have a similar story to yours, my child and I both nearly died during birth. Which is why the emergency section was needed. I’ve had issues physically since. But I will reinforce what I said earlier, the majority of elective sections are avoidable!!!

Many Women who have sections the first time take the option to have them electively the second time and it narks me. It’s unnecessary
I fully get the whole those who choose is lazy and wrong as it annoys me too as if I'd of had emergency when they noticed things going wrong with me then I wouldn't be like I am and those who choose one as they deem it easier but to actually say she chose to have one isnt right as we don't know her medical history.if she had simply chosen to have it as she'd had one with Jack then yes I agree with your reasoning but we don't know this nor if the case was like me and was damaged inside.its just a bit of a sore subject to some people
Il have to have an elective and I won't be telling everyone the reasoning why so il just get labelled lazy not that its right no

I fully get the whole those who choose is lazy and wrong as it annoys me too as if I'd of had emergency when they noticed things going wrong with me then I wouldn't be like I am and those who choose one as they deem it easier but to actually say she chose to have one isnt right as we don't know her medical history.if she had simply chosen to have it as she'd had one with Jack then yes I agree with your reasoning but we don't know this nor if the case was like me and was damaged inside.its just a bit of a sore subject to some people
Il have to have an elective and I won't be telling everyone the reasoning why so il just get labelled lazy not that its right no
Then yours wouldn’t be elective would it? I did say genuine medical emergencies. Not just electing to have one because you had one before.

Or even women who just want them first time round for no reason at all. It’s wrong .

Then yours wouldn’t be elective would it? I did say genuine medical emergencies. Not just electing to have one because you had one before.

Or even women who just want them first time round for no reason at all. It’s wrong .
Yea true didnt think like that as such.
Yes if she has just chosen to have it as the ecs with Jack then its wrong on all levels especially in middle pandemic and NHS struggling as is

Her first born was an emergency section, she had pre eclampsia and i think they tried to induce her. Ive had a baby during the pandemic and at my hospital they said they are only doing emergency sections and elective for medical reasons. I had a section again, i had no choice. I just dont think you should judge her on this. Most consultants are for VBAC now adays unless you are at risk. You dont know anyones medical history, her baby is out safely. Thats all that matters 😊

She must get a good response, she does enough of them. She doesn’t post on stories anywhere near as much as she used to I think she must have read on here and taken a step back.

Anyone follow her Beggy alcoholic mate beautybabyandme ? She’s awful. Just whines and forever drinking. The only person in the world to have a autistic toddler and a baby. Completely favourites the girl. 😩 and the face on it
Anyone remember beautybabyandme?? How does she constantly afford her lifestyle not working, constantly drinking, spending her husbands money but still moans life isn't fair to her?! Woas me love!!!

Anyone remember beautybabyandme?? How does she constantly afford her lifestyle not working, constantly drinking, spending her husbands money but still moans life isn't fair to her?! Woas me love!!!
haha all she does is moan it’s bloody tragic 😩

Reactions: 2