Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bear sticker is too small so it makes it look like the baby has an abnormally large body and is slightly scary. Please stop Beth, my teenagers would be mortified if pictures like that of them were on the internet
Like mother like son :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What even is the point of this post?! If you want privacy, don’t post him full stop.
EXACTLY. Who is bothering about a baby's outfit anyway?

I literally don't even register whatever she's put him in so it's irrelevant.

About as irrelevant as her outfit posts really.

Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s an odd way to still make money off of baby content and affiliate links but keep some kind of moral high ground she likes to think she has by not showing his face? Like you’re still using your baby for content Beth x

Reactions: 8
Why do we think she's asking which resort people would stay at?
because no one has given her a free trip yet and those companies need reminding Beth is their girl to go and do some PR for them 🙄
She’s just got her fella to buy her a new car (no way miss no income is paying for that herself!) so still some work to do to convince the sappy husband to shell out the holiday she doesn’t need.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do we think she's asking which resort people would stay at?
Probably just for engagement. She's desperate to stay at a deluxe. 2 weeks at animal kingdom can cost around 8k.

The deals should get released in April so she's definitely going to end up booking regardless on whether they can afford it

• Wow
So glad she lets us know every morning what day it is, how else would I know!

IMG_5992.png

She is really pushing her reels at the moment. Betty no one is watching a reel of you walking past your phone in a park and thinking yep this is the account for me!

• Haha
  • Heart
She's such an attention seeking loser. I still don't know how she gained so many followers and to this day it still baffles me! Its like she's over compensating for every element of her life, its kind of sad really and part of me feels sorry for her but tbh she brings on the hate to herself with her frivolous overspending and claims she is ReLaTaBle

Reactions: 7
Remember when she said she wasn’t going to become a mummy blogger and wouldn’t show her baby that much haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she had a semi successful instagram career early 2020, but she clearly has lost all direction and relevancy now. Even the new “mummy vibe” she’s going for is boring, she hasn’t reinvented the wheel on being a relatable mother. She’s fighting a losing battle to keep up her engagement and it’s sad (but also funny) to see. It’s time she gives it up now, she isn’t good at it and she can’t expect to make a living from it. No one wants to see three videos a day of her pushing a pram or the same photo every day of the Trafford Centre.

Reactions: 9
I think she had a semi successful instagram career early 2020, but she clearly has lost all direction and relevancy now. Even the new “mummy vibe” she’s going for is boring, she hasn’t reinvented the wheel on being a relatable mother. She’s fighting a losing battle to keep up her engagement and it’s sad (but also funny) to see. It’s time she gives it up now, she isn’t good at it and she can’t expect to make a living from it. No one wants to see three videos a day of her pushing a pram or the same photo every day of the Trafford Centre.
She lived in London and had a job. More to talk about and more relevant then eating meal deals everyday. yawn.

Reactions: 4
The spending ban lasted well then... both her & the baby must have a brand new outfit each day, mostly fast fashion as well.

Would love to see her doing 3 months of only selling on vinted & IF the baby needs anything (can't imagine she could possibly need a single thing!), then she only buys on vinted.

Also, AKL is overrated. Its the most affordable deluxe due to the location (miles from anywhere). We could have booked there for the same price as a moderate on the skyliner & chose the moderate to save us time (we also hire a car like Beth).
AKL is the insta huns location as they think they're boujee by staying at a deluxe, even though it's moderate pricing.

Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ this girl doesn’t stop, I need to get me an accountant husband

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I prefer buying less and knowing what I do buy I can afford myself. Boyfriend earns well but I don't want to rely on him. The idea of having to ask for spending money/holidays/a car......

😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Never known anyone to buy as many new clothes as Beth but still look a scruffy woman all the time

• Haha