Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swear to god I nearly fell off my chair when I saw she’d actually made her own sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no way they can afford to stay at AKL! She's so delulu its hilarious! 🍿 Desperately trying for the gifted trip from Disney by the looks of it..

Reactions: 5
Both her ex bestie brogan and ex youtuber Jade Billington, both with a lot LOT more subscribers and followers than her got gifted trips from ATD and neither of them got to stay in deluxe, she is well and truly dreaming if she thinks she'll get gifted that, especially when she could barely get out her last disney vlogs

IMG_3487.png

we did … as well as your outfits 🙊

Why wouldnt disney want to gift someone so stylish inspiring, influential, with such high views on their disney vlogs, a free stay at AKL?
IMG_3485.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s like she has no front teeth?
Her skin is bad - this is me telling you Beth.

I think she had some gifted element of her last Disney trip? Or could have been the honeymoon. Or both, can’t remember.
She’s making sure they know she intends to go again. Such a Beggy Betty.

• Haha
  • Sick
omg I hadn't thought about Beth in over a year or so and I was reading the old threads and saw people saying she blocked them when they unfollowed

I unfollowed her so long ago and just went to check and she's blocked me too but I am certain her page still showed up for me after I unfollowed?? So who knows when she blocked me 😂😂😂 maybe I looked at a story once or something and she blocked cause I wasn't following idk what a weirdo 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck it’s January and she’s already started eating entire easter eggs.

• Wow