Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got three of the exact same shirts in that last photo? I get buying multiples of things in different colours (not 10 ugly uniqlo bags, mind you) but those shirts are identical?

Reactions: 9
Does she ever stay at home ? I’ve never known anyone stay out the house as her !! When does she do washing , housework, life admin, the baby needs a bit of home life for sure ?? I’m I just old ?? He seems to just send his time in the car , in the pram , I know he’s only little but come on

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think she’s just extremely greedy and constantly over consumes, whether that’s clothes or food. She has no concept of moderation or when enough is enough.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely reading here. Hi Fatty! 🖐 Sorry Betty 😂 Big wardrobe clear out incoming funny how she’s selling on vinted after someone on here recommended she does!

Reactions: 5
The thing is Vinted is awesome. I buy as well as sell there because it's a good way to spend without going over budget. But I'd be very surprised if Beth gets anything secondhand, bet she will just sell to fund her fast fashion constant garbage tat addiction

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20240121_183249_Instagram.jpg

Yes. Your 4 month old son really needs a Lego set aged 3+. Give me a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bleeping hell she really is desperate to be relevant and have content that she's sharing day by day posts of her wedding from LAST YEAR or is this yet another competing with brogan post since she's getting married next month

• Haha
bleeping hell she really is desperate to be relevant and have content that she's sharing day by day posts of her wedding from LAST YEAR or is this yet another competing with brogan post since she's getting married next month
I think its more here's a SuBtLe dig at Bogey! But also she definitely needs to stop, she clearly cant think of any other content so she thinks the best thing to do is to post old crappy wedding content, BORING Betty...

Reactions: 3
Her stories really are just going back over the wedding an re-sharing the same dull reels on and almost daily basis at this point!

It’s their anniversary this week isnt it? So i think that’s probably why. But there’s always someone who regularly reposts their wedding content for the next 5 years and she’s definitely that person.

What in the heck is that bowling photo?

I know it's the angle and Nick is just supporting his head but it looks AWFUL. Why post it?! It's not cute!

What in the heck is that bowling photo?

I know it's the angle and Nick is just supporting his head but it looks AWFUL. Why post it?! It's not cute!
And calling her baby annoying...

Is he annoying or has he just been dragged out to a resteraunt and is stopping you from shovelling food in?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't have kids and never had anything to do with babies... can someone explain the "he's easier to look after outside the house" thing? Why would that be the case?

Describing your baby as annoying is a new low for her. Quickly got lower by posting a pic of Nick looking like he is strangling the poor boy.

Your baby will never be as annoying as your stupid reels Bethany, and we already think Nick is a bit of a twit without making it look like he can’t hold a baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 12