Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she share those outfits like they are something special?

Stop the press- woman wears leggings and a sweatshirt. It’s what I live in, it’s nothingspecial.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A whole reel of literally just things she saw walking around Aldi and it’s *cOnTeNt*
Brb, off to Lidl to start my influencer career.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_3610.png

her wardrobe essentials. Because it’s not like everyone has basics.

• Haha
Are these supposed to be fashionable? Even I know skinny jeans have been "out" for ages. It doesn't matter if that isn't your goal but...

Reactions: 4
Also considering she acts like some kind of play sign fashion guru isn't the golden rule to not wear baggy trousers with a baggy jumper because it just makes yoy a giant square blob
The trousers need to be with a bodysuit and then a cardigan to balance it out or the jumper need to be work with skinny Jean or leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A whole reel of literally just things she saw walking around Aldi and it’s *cOnTeNt*
Brb, off to Lidl to start my influencer career.
I never really understood these. Because every single aldi will have different stock in! And different amount left.

Reactions: 2
The story on insta where she’s sitting with F, bottle in hand (in f’s mouth), chatting away to someone (? is someone actually there) while the phone is casually videoing her. So she’s either propped the phone up to video her or someone is there just videoing her. I’m not sure how she can be bothered acting through life and sharing it with strangers. It’s a bit Truman show although she’s fully aware she’s an act

Reactions: 11
The story on insta where she’s sitting with F, bottle in hand (in f’s mouth), chatting away to someone (? is someone actually there) while the phone is casually videoing her. So she’s either propped the phone up to video her or someone is there just videoing her. I’m not sure how she can be bothered acting through life and sharing it with strangers. It’s a bit Truman show although she’s fully aware she’s an act
If I was out with my friend and she set up her phone to record herself while I’m trying to have a catch up with her, I’d be really pissed off. It’s so self centred. And also very weird.

Reactions: 11
Just came on to say I can’t get over how much money she spends on absolute crap.
I get the baby needs essentials and certain equipment but both her baby slings combined cost over £300.
when I was on maternity leave it was all about reducing spending and I think most people do quite well at this whilst on mat leave.