Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_3875.jpeg

She definitely reads here and trying to sound less like a bleep, but still manages to sound like a bleep.

Why is she putting her photos under this strange grey filter? It’s eye straining.

Bet she makes Nick buy her a new car, poor sod

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2688189

She definitely reads here and trying to sound less like a bleep, but still manages to sound like a bleep.

Why is she putting her photos under this strange grey filter? It’s eye straining.

Bet she makes Nick buy her a new car, poor sod
Also Betty, in the nicest possible way, please don’t post over more ad aff links for pointless crap you haven’t even tested. I think I’ve seen every ad aff link ever at this point. If I’d bought every one you’d recommended I’d have a room full 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she buying another Uniqlo bag when she’s meant to be reigning in her spending 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get buying so many colours. Like surely the black or brown go with everything?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her consumerism is maddening. Maybe she doesn't give a tit (her prerogative) but that is a lot of extra fast fashion that will just end up in landfill one day.

Reactions: 7
How many times is betty fanny gonna post this wedding? Quick count and about 35 times on the grid in one year 😩always the same boring tacky pics

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love that the caption on her wedding post says she stopped caring what people thought when she had the MOST Instagram bait wedding ever… it’s the literal epitome of do it for the gram 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus H Christ on a bicycle wearing a unitard - does this woman not own a washing machine?

Whyyyy does this child need SO many clothes?!

Jesus H Christ on a bicycle wearing a unitard - does this woman not own a washing machine?

Because her life is only fulfilled if she's spending money!!!!!

Then talking about her non existent disney trip.

• Haha

Her hygiene levels make me feel so sick! I dread to think what state her wardrobe and rented house is :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
why does she need SO MANY OF THOSE BLOODY BAGS
I think she has a shopping addiction - I thought I was bad as I'm no stranger to vinted and I love clothes, but she seems to spend £30 minumum, daily? How / why ?

Reactions: 5
Is she dragging up her wedding because that is all Brogan Tate can talk about now, her unconventional totally cool and quirky wedding that she has to get hers in there too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love that Beth's idea of trying to save money is making one sandwich and bleeping up a slow cooker recipe. Lord give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love that Beth's idea of trying to save money is making one sandwich and bleeping up a slow cooker recipe. Lord give me strength.
+ not buying a baby jumper cos he doesn’t need it but buying herself one 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The bear sticker is too small so it makes it look like the baby has an abnormally large body and is slightly scary. Please stop Beth, my teenagers would be mortified if pictures like that of them were on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 11