Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the state of F’s head it’s all scabby - please Betty put your baby first instead of being it’s the Beth show…

Reactions: 3
Buying sandals for your baby that doesn’t even walk is such a waste of money 🤯

Reactions: 8
And there are so many mothers out there wishing the childs father was invested enough to buy clothes, and she is complaining because it doesn't fit her aesthetics?!

Reactions: 13
Who on Earth would want a sticker saying ‘meal deal Thursday club’. That’s not a thing that anyone else does.. Beth doesn’t even actually do it anymore either. If you’re doing to do a blatant cash grab at least think of what other people might be interested it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't understand how someone can have so many clothes and yet look so awful all the time. The outfit above for example, it would probably look okay if she'd worn it with jeans instead of that striped skirt. That skirt is lovely but it doesn't go. I think she buys things she's seen other people wear but just has no clue how to style them.

Reactions: 9
I don't understand how someone can have so many clothes and yet look so awful all the time. The outfit above for example, it would probably look okay if she'd worn it with jeans instead of that striped skirt. That skirt is lovely but it doesn't go. I think she buys things she's seen other people wear but just has no clue how to style them.
hate how she was wearing that man-made black plissé fabric in this warm weather, made me itch. something about every outfit she wears is just 'not right' somehow, almost like she overthinks things and over does it?

she needs to start by getting a better bra though, for starters. I know I always say this but her current ones make her look so ... matronly. Not saying it has to be everyday lingerie with suspenders but something like the Elomi Matilda would give her much better definition whilst still being comfortable.

why do I care so much ahahahahah

Reactions: 7
Looks tit, dresses tit, eats tit
is tit.

^^^ new notepad for you, beth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly still think beth believes she’s one of those quirky fashion influencers who put together random clothes but somehow still look good. Typically mums who love ganni.
But she looks dreadful every time

Reactions: 6
Last time I tried quirky, I got humbled. Bought an oversized Notorious BIG t shirt to wear when in the last trimester, thinking it would look cool and effortless. Instead I looked like an extra from my 600lb life. Bethany take note - the look in your head does NOT always (or in your case ever) translate to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 12