Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if she’s making money from any of these (or is getting commission or gifted tickets from the companies) then she has to mark them as ADs. She’s always been so on her high horse about “other influencers” not following ASA but it sure looks like she’s profiting off of these and not declaring it!

Reactions: 4
Beth! Stop lying to yourself and your followers you don’t give a damn about that child stop pretending like you will miss him!

Reactions: 2
Ok sorry but what is her fascination of tucking her shirt into her bottoms! It looks absolutely horrendous 🥲

Reactions: 5
The ‘are you ready for it’, reveal reel is usually for a glow-up.
However, she went from looking like tit, to looking like a glittery tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the taylor swift merch sizing, I didn't get the exact same item as her but found the sizing to be HUGE. I'm a 16/18 and a medium size crew neck fit me slightly oversized..so if an XL is the right size for her I reckon she's got to be at least a 20/22. Which is FINE..just don't lie about it when you have a large-ish following

Reactions: 3