Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting this because it needs to be seen to be believed. Who talks like this about their baby online, I get maybe saying something like that in person where it can be obvious it’s a joke but it looks horrendous written like that 😬 I think she actually needs to see someone.

IMG_4296.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So harsh. I struggled with my wee boy when he was around Francis age. And I’d be out walking constantly as well as it’s the only way he’d nap. I’d also experienced a prior loss like Beth and I frequently gave myself a reality check as to how lucky I was to be in the position that I had a baby to walk. She really needs to seek help because to speak that way about her baby online screams volumes. He’s a baby. He can’t communicate any other way besides screaming atm

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The irony that she tries to act better than other social media mums but not showing his face whilst publishly bashing him and saying how awful a baby he is constantly is astounding

Reactions: 19
This screams post natal mental health problems, I know as I had them too. I don't want to diagnose her but she needs help. If you're reading this please reach out, health visitors, GP, friends please, people only want to help and honestly it's the best thing you can do for your baby.

Reactions: 12
She has so little tolerance for anything, she’s very selfish. She can’t cut out Francis like she did Brogan.

Cant wait for the vlog series no one will watch. Here’s a reminder of how her views dropped

IMG_7864.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn’t wait to go on a walk to “shut up her baby” makes me so sad
I really think she has some bad post partum mental health issues and she needs to talk to someone. Leaving the house without a coat suggests she was too angry or flustered to be thinking straight :( It’s horrible to see. And then just using his pushchair like a shopping trolley… ahh I don’t know, I don’t feel bad saying stuff when she’s being a grabby cow with her ad aff links, but I think she needs help and I hope she reads all these comments and decides to speak to someone.

What does she expect though when infant has no routine. Also babies cry thats what they do.
I know other posters are thinking the same thing in regards to post natal illness. I think she is scared to be alone with her baby at home- maybe she experiences intrusive thoughts and needs to distract herself so thats why she is out all day everyday.

Reactions: 7
How will she cope when the baby is on the move and can’t be trapped in his car seat or when he’s shouting instead of crying. She’ll probably just buy things thinking they’ll settle him but instead they’ll create a little brat

Reactions: 10
Came here after seeing her story. Wow. She also said something similar the other day, she’d filmed a try on haul and said he’d screamed the entire time she was trying things on.

Surely you’d just leave? If your baby isn’t happy and is screaming, you need to sort things out? I’m a mum of two and have always prioritised them, but Beth only seems to care about herself. She seems so caught up in showing online she’s smashing being a mum but I think she’s actually struggling. There are some days I didn’t leave the house. Cuddles and play time at home are just as important as getting out. I’ve also been surprised at how often she shows that they just stick the baby in front of the tv. We use screen time too but not at a few months old.

Reactions: 15
I think as well the constant need to fill his day with classes/shopping isn’t gonna help in the long run. Kids need to learn to feel bored. She needs to let him have some time at home so he can learn to play independently etc. if he’s so used to always being on the move/having classes then he’ll never be happy at home. Baby classes are great but not when you’re doing them every day sometimes more than once a day. God help her as well when he doesn’t want to be in his pram anymore. I just avoid shopping now with my toddler unless it’s to get essentials as he hates being in his pram and just shouts to get out 😂

Reactions: 11
Without sounding like a bleep I don't feel sorry for her if she has any form of post natal mental illness because she could have hundreds of concerned followers messaging her check on her and she'd tell them to duck off and she seems to me like the type of person that would do the same to doctors and health visitors

Reactions: 13
When tattle lives rent free in your head that a photo of disabled parking bays makes it into your February highlights 😂

• Haha