Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a toddler and currently pregnant with baby number 2 and I joke and clsl him Satan right now because he's not sleeping but I'd never dream on making every post and basically my whole personality about digging at him for daring to interrupt my life
If you have a child your life changes accept that beth
She'll get a harsh dose or reality at disney with him

Reactions: 8
I stopped watching or looking at any of her posts way before she was pregnant as I just found her lifestyle repulsive. Very rare that I do that but she just comes across as an odious child masquerading as an adult.

What is quite mad now I've had a look at this thread is how nothing has changed. Literally nothing. But somehow she's incidentally had a baby?! Surely there should be some definable difference in behaviour, attitude or even routine but no. It's utterly bizarre.

Reactions: 12
Im childless so very cautious with judging new mums because, well, i have no idea, but it was glaringly obvious during pregnancy she had the wrong priorities.
She treated pregnancy like 9 months of shopping and eating, so im just not surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t have kids and I don’t want kids, I’m not remotely maternal. Even I am absolutely disgusted by what she posts about her baby.

Reactions: 14
I feel like she had this idea of how the baby would be a content machine, brand deals would be flooding in, she’d become a full Mum-fluencer (along the lines of BrummyMummy). Instead, Nick has put his foot down and said no to showing F’s face. She makes out like it was something she was on board with, but the amount of photos she posts with emojis suggests otherwise. She could have continued her content (whatever her USP was supposed to be) without ever showing anything of Mumlife. Plenty of actual celebrities do.

Instead, she’s trying to be all relatable Mum but without showing anything and is completely lost. She basically wants the freebies and can’t figure out how to get them so is becoming more and more resentful of F who is stopping her getting them by the huge inconvenience of being alive and her husband not wanting him splashed all over the internet.

Reactions: 9
I’m sooo tempted to go the mum and baby group shes hosting to see if she hates him as much in real life

• Haha
I’m still suspicious that she must be making money from these “irl” events. Surely she’s not arranging all of these out of the goodness of her heart. I’m assuming there must be some agreement with the venues that she gets some kind of commission for fully booking them for an hour or whatever but she’s not marked it as an AD so who knows.
She seems to be saying it’s like a new business venture so she must be planning to make money from it.

Oh I cannot wait for her to have a toddler who she can't shove in a pram and expect to be quiet 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shell no doubt post on her stories complaining about her baby every day they go to disney world because shell expect him to be a silenr angel thatll let her go on rides and eat and do what ever she pleases whenever it pleases her

Shell no doubt post on her stories complaining about her baby every day they go to disney world because shell expect him to be a silenr angel thatll let her go on rides and eat and do what ever she pleases whenever it pleases her
Yep. Disney world with a one year old! Good luck!

Reactions: 5
So she buys herself a load of uncessary, expensive crappie brand new but buys her sons stuff secondhand... okay then

So she buys herself a load of uncessary, expensive crappie brand new but buys her sons stuff secondhand... okay then
I think her spending habits are awful but to be fair I buy A LOT of my son's stuff pre loved ! It's used for such a short period of time and they grow so fast I actually it's a no brainer to get kids stuff from vinted etc!

Reactions: 4
Betty if you ate your dinner at home for once you could probably have boiled the water for your baby’s bottle there. I mean, you have a kettle right? I know you can’t cook but you at least know how to boil water… right?

Reactions: 15
I think her spending habits are awful but to be fair I buy A LOT of my son's stuff pre loved ! It's used for such a short period of time and they grow so fast I actually it's a no brainer to get kids stuff from vinted etc!
I'm all for vented, I just cba from her trying to almost act like she's a sustainable queen from buying his stuff pre loved whilst buying 3 times the amount of stuff brand new for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Betty if you ate your dinner at home for once you could probably have boiled the water for your baby’s bottle there. I mean, you have a kettle right? I know you can’t cook but you at least know how to boil water… right?
Guyyysss she doesn't want advice - thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 13