Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Celebrating keeping their babies alive for four months’ (with another unhealthy meal). She had a miscarriage previously - I would have thought better from her than to use that kind of phrase.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Does Beth ever eat a meal in her own home? (And by that I mean one she’s cooked herself?)

(Don’t worry we all know the answer is no 🤣😅)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Styling a Tshirt. Puts it on with a pair of jeans and converse... groundbreaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry, “there’s no way i’ll last at home all afternoon and evening on my own with him”… wtf was she expecting when she imaged having a baby? It just baffles me she doesnt want to (sorry, I mean can’t handle) being alone with her baby

IMG_5310.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry, “there’s no way i’ll last at home all afternoon and evening on my own with him”… wtf was she expecting when she imaged having a baby? It just baffles me she doesnt want to (sorry, I mean can’t handle) being alone with her baby

View attachment 2782967

Big day for Beth!! She gets to have whatever she wants for tea!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2782967
What an odd thing to say about your child...

Reactions: 21
I think it's like a child trying to parent a child. No idea what she's doing, resents having to look after him. She's like a girl who had a kid too young or someone who just didn't think about what the reality of having a baby would be like.

I feel sorry for the (actual) kid.

Reactions: 15
The focus on buying him clothes and toys (which are really for her) is what sticks out to me. She has a serious problem with shopping/spending money. It comes across like she just had him so she can buy a new category of stuff that she couldn’t before (for a baby/child). “We need to take him to WDW before he turns one.” Like, no, you don’t. You really, really don’t *have* to do that.

I said it before but I really don’t understand why he’s apparently easier to look after outside the house. I’m (probably) childfree but I can’t imagine being alone for a few hours with your child is unbearable. It’s not like Nick is even away overnight.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t understand not being at home, I loved just being at home when mine were babies , it was so much easier than rushing about , in and out the car ,
And the amount of baby groups she attends must be costing her fortune

Reactions: 15
If she can’t cope with this phase (baby lies there like a potato mostly) how the hell is she going to manage a toddler! She needs a reality check.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand how he’s easier to look after when they’re out of the house? I genuinely can’t work out a reason! Has anyone managed to work out why yet?

Reactions: 8