Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how he’s easier to look after when they’re out of the house? I genuinely can’t work out a reason! Has anyone managed to work out why yet?
I think it’s because she feels less lonely. She seems to have her only social interaction of the day and nothing else to think about and probably gets to chat to lots of people even if he’s crying

Reactions: 8
I think it’s as simple as she gets attention. Even someone saying F is a cute baby will feed her need for attention and validation. She’s unlikely to get much of that at home on her own with the baby, so off she goes to seek it out.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, “there’s no way i’ll last at home all afternoon and evening on my own with him”… wtf was she expecting when she imaged having a baby? It just baffles me she doesnt want to (sorry, I mean can’t handle) being alone with her baby

View attachment 2782967
This is really sad though isn’t it 😞 One day of solo parenting and she can’t do it. Another full day of car seat/pushchair for baby.

Reactions: 9
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being out and about but when you start deliberately staying out that’s not good

I don’t understand how he’s easier to look after when they’re out of the house? I genuinely can’t work out a reason! Has anyone managed to work out why yet?
So she can have any excuse to plonk him in the pram and try on some jeans (for a change!)

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell im sorry but have a day at home!! Set some baby sensory things up at home and just bloody stay in and save some money and actually spend a day with your child and learn how your child reacts to things and learn. It’s got to the point where I’m genuinely concerned for her mental health. Babies aren’t made for you to parade them around shops every day, bleeping hell
---
bleeping hell im sorry but have a day at home!! Set some baby sensory things up at home and just bloody stay in and save some money and actually spend a day with your child and learn how your child reacts to things and learn. It’s got to the point where I’m genuinely concerned for her mental health. Babies aren’t made for you to parade them around shops every day, bleeping hell
Sorry, I got sweary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
---

Sorry, I got sweary.
Same, I think she’s got some post natal mental health issues that need addressing because this behaviour just doesn’t seem right 😞 Just loading her baby into the pushchair every day so she can leave him at the back of a changing room and try on more jeans, or leave him in the pushchair in another restaurant. I used to love the first 6 months with my babies where we’d stay in and just snuggle all day! I know every mother is different, I just can’t imagine wandering the shops all day every day with a small baby, there’s just no interaction. Is her mum around to help her out? Or any other family members who’ve had children themselves? Her saying she wouldn’t be able to make it all evening and night alone with her baby is quite concerning, I hope she reads this and speaks to someone.

I assume she knows the dangers of leaving a baby in a car seat for a prolonged period of time.

It’s not even once in a while she pops into town and leaves him in his car seat. It’s everyday, while she’s bleeping around trying on jeans day in day out or buying her bleeping meal deals.

If you insist on taking him out every single day Beth, put him in his pram.

Reactions: 17
She absolutely reads tattle, never has a meal inside for as long as I can remember and then posts about her hello fresh meal 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Beth, where will you be going today to avoid sitting at home?

She absolutely reads tattle, never has a meal inside for as long as I can remember and then posts about her hello fresh meal 🤣🤣🤣

Hi Beth, where will you be going today to avoid sitting at home?
Cheshire Oaks today 🤣

• Haha
Where do you think today shop will be ?? I’m going Morrisons and Warrington

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She honestly makes me appreciate my life a lot more. Imagine the highlight of your week bragging about eating a morrisons meal deal or sitting in mcdonalds in the middle of a weekday and thinking 35k followers are in awe of it.

• Heart
She’s an absolute lazy scumbag - with ‘Daddy issues’ maybe that’s why she’s such an amazing mother 😂

Reactions: 3