Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is utterly pathetic. I'm lost for words. 😂

On a shallower note, the pink and red busy graphics are an assault on the eyes!

Reactions: 7
Hold the fun isn't her event meant to be for like her and other mums but she's not bringing her baby with her!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now her baby has dared to wake up and interrupt her McDonald’s breakfast!!! How dare he!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Now her baby has dared to wake up and interrupt her McDonald’s breakfast!!! How dare he!!!
Didnt she basically once say that Francis wanted her to eat tit if it made her happy 🤔

Cant get over how bad this is, how hard is it to paint a straight line? And she wants to sell her designs 🤣🤣

IMG_8056.png

and what is this!!
IMG_8057.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s so awful. I went to Sainsbury’s the other day (not all rinsing our husbands income at M&S 🤣) and I just put all the stuff I was buying into a basket, and awkwardly carried it in my elbow while pushing my buggy until I paid (a bugaboo donkey is no joke either). Crisp bags can be really sharp, imagine if it fell and scratched his face? She can’t even see him for fucks sake, surely any parent would be talking and engaging with their baby or if they’re asleep, keeping an eye on them.

Reactions: 8
I cant imagine how claustrophobic and weighted all thaf crap feels too. He cant even see his mum.

Her obsession with junk food is really mad, to pile it on top of your baby like that and take a photo, wtf. That looks like one of my weekend m&s binge shops that id be embarrassed to post online. But she’s bragging.

Reactions: 15
I cannot wait to see her balloon even more and blame it on being post-partum. She is rapidly getting worse and worse.

There is not on redeemable thing about her j can't even say she's a good mum because she doesn't seem to be at all
There's more to being a good mum than just keeping a baby alive bethany fatcesca

Reactions: 9
She’s actually vile. Rewarding herself first thing on a Monday morning because she’s done the bear bleeping minimum expected- picking up her husband because there’s something wrong with his car. I imagine he has to bribe her into doing anything like that with the promise of a jellycat or a fortnight in Florida. It’s so embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her skin looks awful in her latest story. Really red and sore, almost looks infected.

• Wow
Out of all the plus size ‘influencers’ i follow on here, she easily eats the worst and is the most disgusting. The only time ive seen her with fruit/veg is when she painted strawberries on a plate or when she put an orange in a weekly dump.
Embarrassing that becki jones, victoria and brogan eat better than you.

Reactions: 9
All she posts about regarding the baby is sublt dig and complaints
He woke up as soon as she sat down to eat
Oh at least he's being quiet
duck off beth welcome to parenthood where shock YOUR BABY is meant to take priority over you and how many hash browns you can shove in your bleeping gob

Reactions: 16
When she comments things like that it tells me she resents her baby.
She has been throwing out some very odd things recently... 'Celebrating keeping the baby alive' 'No way I can last all day and evening with the baby on my own'... like wtf she had a miscarriage and still they tried again for a baby and have a lovely little boy but she just keeps saying the oddest things.

I understand how hard having a baby can be etc. And I never really hear her getting help from family members but I don't think I'd post the odd things she has...

Reactions: 14
I mean it's not just that there's resentment, it's so obvious. Like even if you think it's her attempt at humour, why say it?

This would be my attitude to kids and I have NO INTENTION of having any for this precise reason.

• Heart
she could spend that disney money on childcare for him where he's more likely to get the attention he deserves and she can stop complaining all the damn time, I don't understand why people choose to have kids then act like this once theyre born??? if your alone time is THAT important to you, DONT HAVE KIDS! simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 11