Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers need to declare when they make commission on referral links

Reactions: 4
The only thing noteworthy about having that amount of cashback in her account is the amount she will have had to have spent to accumulate that.

Trying to imply that the average person can use her referral link and expect similar when they'll likely take months to make £10 themselves, but Beth the grifter will get a tenner straight away - she knows what she's doing. Most cashback rates are a few percent at best, with the odd bonus amount or special offer of extra %'s when you take out bigger ticket or longer-term financial commitments - eg phone contracts, insurances and so on. Is it better than nothing, yes, is it what she's making out it is, absolutely not. She's just so disengenuous - "I forget it's there" - as if she hasn't just gone and screenshot it to try and make herself a few more quid, left the balance really high for the photo to make it look like you earn a small fortune, and as if she isn't desperately using the app every single time she makes any sort of online purchase in order to have got there in the first place.

Each to their own but I wouldn't want my "day job" to be slithering about in technicalities and T&C's trying to eke a % of the money other people are spending or working out how to get more of a cut from purchases people make from their hard earned cash. It's parasite level stuff. The fact it is legal and therefore legitimate doesn't change that IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do not understand her at all - She has the support of doormat Nick, a Baby - who seems to be ok health wise - but chooses to be so irresponsible with her money - or credit card in this case. Seriously Beth you have a spending addiction - get some help! Also I'm not being rude but have you ever considered Nick might want a house of his own (even though we know you don't - probably due to some bankruptcy against you) You have a mental issue for the sake of your family sort it out! Its embarrassing..

Reactions: 6
A lot of that cash back will be from people who used her affiliate code to sign up to a top cash back account. She doesn’t keep linking it out of the goodness of her own heart
IMG_7870.jpeg

Reactions: 9
Is she ever at home , that poor baby stuck in his car seat and push chair all day because she doesn’t want to go home ?? Wtf

Reactions: 8
Is she ever at home , that poor baby stuck in his car seat and push chair all day because she doesn’t want to go home ?? Wtf
I wonder if she knows that babies shouldn’t be in their car seats for prolonged amount of time. I’m sure she does as she didn’t need advice from anyone 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if she knows that babies shouldn’t be in their car seats for prolonged amount of time. I’m sure she does as she didn’t need advice from anyone 🤪
Yes I've often thought this. She's so lazy. Who cares if his airway is compromised if Beth doesn't have to take him out of the seat and put him in his pram?

Reactions: 8
No wonder he has so many clothes , she’s never at home to do any laundry!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Can't imagine my life just trying on clothes.
Whilst my poor baby just lies in a car seat.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her saying it was hard to film her try on as it was boiling in the changing room and her baby was screaming.

Like yeah Beth I’m sure he probably doesn’t appreciate having to sit in a boiling changing room being ignored while you duck about filming reels.

I know mums need time to do their own stuff too but she does this kind of stuff every day 🙄 it’s not exactly rare me time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does she keep saying she's a size 18/20, when none of the 18s fit her and she ends up in a 20 or 22? When a size 18 in M&S doesn't fit you then you know you're at least a 22/24 as M&S sizing is very generous.

Reactions: 14
Ive never known someone to spend so much time trying things on in changing rooms or taking selfies in a primark lift. It’s literally every other day with her. I cant even remember the last time i did it.

Does she have no other hobbies that dont involve racking up the credit card, like, learn to cook? Read?

Reactions: 17
Ive never known someone to spend so much time trying things on in changing rooms or taking selfies in a primark lift. It’s literally every other day with her. I cant even remember the last time i did it.

Does she have no other hobbies that dont involve racking up the credit card, like, learn to cook? Read?
Could it be that her CC has been taken off her so can't get deliveries and returns so has to go to shops to try on for content?!?

Was she not harping on recently about a capsule wardrobe essentials?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Could it be that her CC has been taken off her so can't get deliveries and returns so has to go to shops to try on for content?!?

Was she not harping on recently about a capsule wardrobe essentials?!
Taken off her by who though?

Like I don’t see Nick doing that (also if it’s her credit card that would be financial abuse…)

Reactions: 1
I would be completely lost without Beth's stories every day telling me what day of the week it is. Wouldn't know which way is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her saying it was hard to film her try on as it was boiling in the changing room and her baby was screaming.

Like yeah Beth I’m sure he probably doesn’t appreciate having to sit in a boiling changing room being ignored while you duck about filming reels.

I know mums need time to do their own stuff too but she does this kind of stuff every day 🙄 it’s not exactly rare me time.
Why would you even bother filming, editing and uploading a reel like that. There was no point to it, all she did was try on 3 pairs of jeans. Not exactly life changing content

• Haha
Reactions: 3