Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, im wrong, her lifestyle definitely influences me… to do the opposite. She literally puts me off binging.

Reactions: 10
What is her merch gonna have on it? A supermarket meal deal? Get a grip and engage with your own mediocrity Hun. You can't create merch around just....existing.

Godddd I'm so glad I unfollowed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think I’m going to unfollow tbh, I don’t have kids and I have a full time job, so I can’t relate to her lifestyle at all now. I also don’t like her fashion choices and haven’t for a long time so no reason to stick around tbh. The baby class and meal deal content isn’t exactly riveting….

Reactions: 16
AMAZING!

Pink and red oversized sweatshirts with a tuna sandwich stamped with BF, that’s her merch 🤣
Hahah this is exactly how i imagined it.
Pink and red with canva art, ripping off the Disney stars and overused fonts. i think she may even pay someone else to do the designs.
She thinks shes gonna be the next Adam Hattan.

I tried print on demand 4 years ago (so maybe things have changed a bit) to supplement my old business’s products. It has a very poor return rate unless you shift very high numbers. The quality is poor and print is plastic, but prices are high. Youre looking at like £5 profit on a £20 sweater and that’s before the etsy/shopify fees and taxes. If you care about quality products, you wouldnt sell or buy print on demand.

Reactions: 4
She is actually ridiculous. She has no taste or style - bad enough in the outfits she picks from the shops never mind designing her own prints. I can just imagine the attitude if anyone decided to give her any feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just get a 9 to 5 Beth like the rest of us.
She is looking for an easy way out, just like all 'influencers'. But she doesn't actually have anything to offer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn’t like Manchester - presumably because walking is required. She is a complete cultural abyss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s away into Manchester acting like there’s away to be an apocalypse. Fair enough have the milk, nappies and a change but if disaster happens, there are shops nearby. Not like Betty is averse to shopping. Any excuse to pick up more tit

Attachments

• Haha

This popped up in my feed. Beth is in it from 20:37 in. It’s so weird seeing her with Victoria and Brogan. Theyre playing some card game and God, she’s such a sore loser, you can tell she was fuming inside. Absolutely nothing likeable about her. She even walks like miss trunchball.

I didnt know she used to be friends with Victoria but doesnt follow her now. Victoria still follows her but never likes her posts. Of all the disney vloggers, she’s easily the biggest bleep with the ugliest wardrobe

Last edited:
She’s mad having hundreds of pounds sitting as payable. What if the company goes bankrupt? It’s then lost with no protection. There was an app years ago linked to your Fitbit & you earned rewards for your steps. These then converted to vouchers & people were saving up for Xmas. The company got into trouble & people lost hundreds of pounds.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s mad having hundreds of pounds sitting as payable. What if the company goes bankrupt? It’s then lost with no protection. There was an app years ago linked to your Fitbit & you earned rewards for your steps. These then converted to vouchers & people were saving up for Xmas. The company got into trouble & people lost hundreds of pounds.
Bigger question is how the hell has she amassed that amount of cashback!?! I've been with TCB for yyeeaaarrsss and think I've only made about £1000 total in that time. Serious shopping addiction evidence right there.

Reactions: 16
She’s away into Manchester acting like there’s away to be an apocalypse. Fair enough have the milk, nappies and a change but if disaster happens, there are shops nearby. Not like Betty is averse to shopping. Any excuse to pick up more tit
Do you know where you can store all of this stuff and not even have to stress about it... your own house.
Honestly is she ever at home? The baby must be stuck in his car seat/pram for about 12 hrs a day. What's wrong with staying in? Maybe go for a walk in the park or to the local shops but she takes things to the extreme.

I do think she has some kind of post natal mental health problem, maybe she feels she can cope because the baby is 'contained' when she's walking around her millionth shop or Costa.
Only saying this because I really struggled with my 1st, being home alone with a newborn, looking at the washing/dishes/mess piling up I felt like running away from it too. But it just made it worse!

Reactions: 12