Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely beth must of noticed this crazy lady was stealing brogans life on insta?!

Reactions: 1
Am I losing my mind or does she keep sharing the same tit old ‘I’m a new mum…’ reel all the bloody time?!
WE ALL SAW IT THE FIRST TIME BETH

Reactions: 16
‘Ask me anything (to up my engagement) but don’t you dare ask me things I don’t want to you ask me, this is the last time I am ever answering this,
I’m so done with unsolicited advice and nosy questions you don’t know my situation only ask me what my favourite meal deal is and why it’s tuna’

Betty you absolute wannabe celebrity, you are so bleeping rude. If you don’t want to answer the questions people ask then just don’t. People are always going to ask nosy questions when you invite them to, but you don’t need to be such a cow when you reply. Just don’t answer them.
---
That "I'm a new mum" reel is awful, pure cringe
It’s awful and she posts it like once a day but remember she wasn’t going to make being a mum her personality or put it all over her page!

Reactions: 14
She’s such a rude cow - also she can barely look after the child she has let alone have another 😂

Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think asking someone who already has a child if they’re thinking of having another is as bad as asking someone without kids if they’ll ever have one

Reactions: 17
Unpopular opinion, but I don’t think asking someone who already has a child if they’re thinking of having another is as bad as asking someone without kids if they’ll ever have one
To be honest I don’t think it’s a question you should ask any woman because you do never know the situation; I was just saying that Beth invites people to ask her questions openly and publicly, to up her engagement and fuel her greed, but then is rude to people when she doesn’t get a question she likes. If she doesn’t want to answer these questions she shouldn’t put herself in the position in the first place by inviting it, or just ignore and move on.

Reactions: 8
I don't agree with asking people if they are going to have kids or if they're going to have more kids. However, these questions never come from a place of intentional rudeness, people can just be ignorant and not realise that it's a potentially triggering question. She can say what she said in a much kinder way, she doesn't need to be so bloody rude about it.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I don’t think it’s a question you should ask any woman because you do never know the situation; I was just saying that Beth invites people to ask her questions openly and publicly, to up her engagement and fuel her greed, but then is rude to people when she doesn’t get a question she likes. If she doesn’t want to answer these questions she shouldn’t put herself in the position in the first place by inviting it, or just ignore and move on.
My comment wasn’t directed at yours

I can see both sides. It's just being curious/making conversation but at the same time if I'd just given birth and was raising my infant and someone was already asking when I'm having the next one... yeah it's annoying. But you can't really do frequent AMAs and get mad when someone asks you a question. It's not exactly unprompted or prying in this situation. They might just be interested in your life. Mad concept.

Reactions: 9
She really is such a rude bleep!
and what is this
IMG_6901.jpeg

Iifestyle?

Her lifestyle is influencing no one

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lifestyle creator? All you're creating is affiliate links Hun, bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she basically made her entire Instagram an open forum “mummy and baby” account so no wonder people feel they can ask things like that. She’s happy to post her baby every day without fail and make these people feel like “friends” and a “community” and that’s the danger with social media. You can’t clap back and say don’t ask strangers that after fostering and profiting off of that environment you’ve created.

Reactions: 11