Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Francis' Valentine's Day basket... he's not even 6 months old. That's not for him, it's for IG. That's a Woody's Lunchbox tomato soup down the drain.

Reactions: 12
Because she has no life and no friends, so has to seek validation from strangers on Instagram.

Reactions: 5
So being obese and making your kids obese runs in the family? Yikes.

Good luck Francis or whatever your name is, you're gonna need it. Your Mum will be feeding you sweets as soon as you can chew. Don't expect to see her eating any vegetables. Happy heart disease and diabetes kiddo.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So being obese and making your kids obese runs in the family? Yikes.

Good luck Francis or whatever your name is, you're gonna need it. Your Mum will be feeding you sweets as soon as you can chew. Don't expect to see her eating any vegetables. Happy heart disease and diabetes kiddo.
HIS NAME IS F!!!
The same Brogans is Bee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has this woman ever made herself a meal in her life. Everything is pre packed and produced, it’s disgusting and I feel sorry for her child.

Reactions: 12
Posting a slideshow of photos of her baby for valentines but covering his face in each one is so bizarre- just don’t post him! Such weird dystopian influencer bullshit. Here’s an aff link of his outfits tho huns x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Posting a slideshow of photos of her baby for valentines but covering his face in each one is so bizarre- just don’t post him! Such weird dystopian influencer bullshit. Here’s an aff link of his outfits tho huns x
Completely agree, either show him or don’t

Only just noticed now - but she's basically named him after her own middle name 🙈
Not surprised in the slightest, like.

That valentines basket was even worse than I imagined...

Reactions: 9
Only just noticed now - but she's basically named him after her own middle name 🙈
Not surprised in the slightest, like.

That valentines basket was even worse than I imagined...
Haha yes I realised this the other day that she had essentially named him after her and thought it was a bit odd

Brogan thread is getting interesting. Married 40 year old woman cloning Brogan’s entire life; outfits, same poses in the same places, trips, even booked the same cabin number.

Beth follows her and likes her posts 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Brogan thread is getting interesting. Married 40 year old woman cloning Brogan’s entire life; outfits, same poses in the same places, trips, even booked the same cabin number.

Beth follows her and likes her posts 🤔
Just caught up on the bogie thread, ofcorse Betty follows her, probs gets the goss from this Fluer woman!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2