Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know as I could do with some extra!!! I can’t afford to eat out once a month and she does it 4 - 5 times a week!!!! She just obviously has a HUGE credit card debt!!
I would be a constant anxious mess if I was slapping it all on a credit card.
We use ours for emergencies and to book a holiday when we do as there's the added protection.

I'm about to go on maternity and have been thinking about my budget etc and I get a decent package. But I know I won't be doing what she is. And she is only getting SMP

Reactions: 7
I really cant imagine what a mess her life would be if she didnt have Nick.

Reactions: 8
She's probably whacking it all on a hundred credit cards with the intention of declaring herself bankrupt in a couple of years, and then she won't have to pay it off. She wouldn't be likely to ever get a mortgage though, but she tells us every day that she doesn't care about owning a house.

Reactions: 2
You know what I will be the first to admit I'm a bit greedy and have struggled with binge eating, but f*ck me I have NEVER seen Greed like it with her, today alone she's had hot chocolate, cake, very unhealthy looking pancakes, a sugary pick n mix....and that's all that she's showing us! Actually makes me feel a bit sick and I feel so so sorry for her son who's going to grow up thinking that sort of eating is normal. Greed with food but also with general consumerism and spending money. She'd actually disgusting and shouldn't be using her platform to promote that sort of lifestyle

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I mean, we knew she read here but thanks for confirming. She even went back and photographed the parking space for us 🤣

Baby waffle is going to be an obese child, it’s sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_6458.png

she needs help! Who uses valentines day as an excuse to buy more baby clothes and another jellycat?

Dunno the price of the clothes (think the romper was gifted) but everything else comes to over £40.

thought nick told her to save for WDW

Reactions: 7