Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep 100% the new fella

Weird she or beau hasn’t commented about a split tho

Reactions: 4
I know! They haven't acknowledged the split at all.

I also noticed she said in her story that a hairdresser was coming round?! We are still in lockdown!! She like many others has flaunted the rules! It's so annoying when the majority of people are complying and she is just doing whatever she fancies.

I was just coming on the say about the hairdresser. I really hope people are getting fined for this!! Ridiculous to flout the rules, I’m sure a lot of us have bent them in some way but to post it on Instagram for all your followers! They like to think of them selves as influencers therefore need to take the responsibility that they may be influencing people to do the same as them!

Reactions: 6
I wish when people are flogging skincare or anything those daft slimming face masks that they didn’t use a filter so we could see exactly how tit they are

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find that they are skipping the majority of her instagram stories? It’s either ads or her admiring herself!

Reactions: 6
I see beau got new flat winder what happened between them both? Wonder what they done with the cats also

Reactions: 2
It’s ads for absolute tat, the Geordie shore girls always seem to get ads for a load of old rubbish like market stall kind of items. Never any well known or decent brands, I I honestly can’t imagine who buys all this stuff unless it’s literally young girls! Bethan looks really well, she seems to post a lot about knowing your worth and losing herself and from what you see on Geordie shore I wonder if they broke up because she was struggling mentally being with beau?

Honestly the videos in Dubai lol what is that little hun wobble thing she does with her hands under her cheeks I don’t get it. I do think she looks amazing and even before she lost weight I think she’s got a really good figure but I don’t understand how you can cry about anxiety and not loving yourself but be comfortable enough to dance and gyrate near on naked to hundreds of thousands of followers?

Reactions: 10
Honestly the videos in Dubai lol what is that little hun wobble thing she does with her hands under her cheeks I don’t get it. I do think she looks amazing and even before she lost weight I think she’s got a really good figure but I don’t understand how you can cry about anxiety and not loving yourself but be comfortable enough to dance and gyrate near on naked to hundreds of thousands of followers?
It’s all for the gram...making people feel sorry for her so that they will buy the tat she sells!!

I def meant bum wobble not hun wobble 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
She’s def gearing up for some shitey diet/weight loss/mindset MLM in the new year. Honestly cannot be arsed with the way her and Chloe are carrying on today and it’s only day 1 of their “wOrK tRiP”, are they not embarrassed acting like that in public places??? 🤯

Iam sorry now but the bleeping state of them there like (worse) then prostitutes. How do young girls/guys find that attractive...
The wobbling the arses is 🤢🤢🤢 i showed the OH even he said its vile not one bit attractive..
If we acted like that growing up we would be called sluts and probly shunned...
What will all these young ones look like in yrs to come so fake and plastic.

Reactions: 7
Wtf does she look like! She’s so embarrassing

Iam sorry now but the bleeping state of them there like (worse) then prostitutes. How do young girls/guys find that attractive...
The wobbling the arses is 🤢🤢🤢 i showed the OH even he said its vile not one bit attractive..
If we acted like that growing up we would be called sluts and probly shunned...
What will all these young ones look like in yrs to come so fake and plastic.
They are definitely porta potties

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8