Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Aka... can anyone send me some free clothes while I’m in Dubai as I’m running out of things to wear
They’re all absolute begs! Abbie Holborn just posted that she needs a new large mirror for her Instagram room and that she would be willing to help any small business out who wanna collab 😱 Put your hand in your pocket love and pay like the majority of the population do!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

pazwaz

The Geordie Shore lot are all starting to look the same. Same pointy chin,cheekbones & don’t get me started on the lips. I’m all for a little improvement,I have botox and lip filler.
I did mention on one of their accounts that they were starting to look like Bo Selecta characters. That didn’t go down well I tell ya.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish they hadn’t given people notice (these sorts of people not genuine people who may need to get back from abroad) I just feel like they act so charmed, go out to Dubai because the uk is shit and in lockdown, use a loophole that they need to work, live their best lives, do whatever they want, COVID rates go up in Dubai, Dubai starts shutting down so it’s not as appealing as it was, meanwhile we have been in lockdown (personally since November) to get our rates down and she managed to get back before having to mandatory quarantine. We all know she didn’t stick to lockdown before as she had friends and a Pt round chloes! I’ve unfollowed her anyway now, my Instagram is a better place for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Itscharlibaby

I do like Bethan and loved her post where she showed a NATURAL body, and thought she looked great while her and Chloe were in Spain. Feel like she’s such a more positive role model for young girls watching Gshore rather than plastic Chloe.

But now she’s moved in with Chloe and has started “Ferry boot camp” (soz Chloe didn’t realise you were a PT) she’s just going to get as annoying as Chloe. Chloe lost weight with multiple surgeries, herbashite and barely eating. Poor Bethan I wish she could just feel confident in her body.

Reactions: 13

DietGossip

VIP Member
She's coming across so rude and nasty on the show. Imagine asking someone to get your permission to talk to your partner even though they are in their own relationship and not even interested in breaking you up

chlophia2505

Bethan has literally lost every single ounce of what used to be decent about her. She used to be genuinely funny (I thought) and just normal! I can’t believe what she’s turned into because she’s lost a few fucking pounds and dumped her boyfriend. 🥲

Mercedes12

VIP Member
She looks awful! She appeard on Ibiza/magaluf weekender years ago and had a brief fling with Jordan and she was brunette and soo much more natural and she was actually very naturally pretty.

She's ruined herself with too much filler, too much make up, bleach blonde hair which she doesn't ever appear to wash or brush. Her behaviour is so off-putting as well. Any clips I've seen of recent Geordie shore eps is just her either arguing with/about her boyfriend or gyrating against him or doing some other vulgar move. I'm not prim and proper but she is probably one of the scattiest girls I've ever seen. Just by looking at her, you know her bedroom is a pig sty with fake tan and foundation spilled all over the carpets.

Reactions: 12

xcxcx87

Ha ha don’t know about only fans but she’s been on here...hiya Bethan...showing us the KK likes are still there
What a sad act she is . She just looks dirty like she needs a good wash and it’s absurd how much she loves herself. She isn’t all that. Yeah she is better than Chloe but that doesn’t take a lot. She is a porta potty in Dubai and everyone knows it . Wow igloo k has liked your photo. Get over it you absolute mess

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen this lot in Dubai. I really really hope that they all have to get tested and isolated now to return home- preferably to a quarantine hotel. They won’t because the gov is too soft, but it must be like covid soup there (a test a few days before you doesn’t mean you are incubating it) its just pure offensive to all the people who have proper jobs and work hard in environments where its sometimes unsafe. Its just sheer thoughtless and to be frank, some of them are old enough to know to read the room, if they had the brains to do so

Reactions: 11

Yukon909

Chatty Member
So she will happily be out in Dubai for like 2 and a bit months but as soon as there’s talk about a mandatory quarantine when you come back she’s suddenly home... so predictable. I think lockdown has shown how shit and selfish influenzers really are

Reactions: 10

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Who in the right mind is gonna book a personalised message from Bethan for their mum for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣🤣 Behave love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Honestly the videos in Dubai lol what is that little hun wobble thing she does with her hands under her cheeks I don’t get it. I do think she looks amazing and even before she lost weight I think she’s got a really good figure but I don’t understand how you can cry about anxiety and not loving yourself but be comfortable enough to dance and gyrate near on naked to hundreds of thousands of followers?

Slaykay

Chatty Member
What is this trend of taking photos of yourself crying, the last thing I’m thinking of when I’m having a breakdown and balling my eyes out is quick let me snap a few pictures 🙄. It’s one thing to take them and look back yourself but to post 10 of them it’s purely for sympathy not for advocacy!
Her and Chloe with there one day off social media I feel soo much better I e put so much work into myself, I mean good for them if it only takes one day to completely turn around their mental health but for most it takes a hell of a lot more time than that.

Reactions: 9

Slaykay

Chatty Member
those stories screaming and crying just seemed so fake and forced, then mentions mental health week, sounds like someone is pushing for a daily mail article about poor Bethan struggling from trolls

OrcaRed

VIP Member
I used to actually think Bethan was alright (shoot me) but now a days she’s changed so much, like she’s trying to be so much like everyone else, her insta videos are beyond cringe!!! 🤢🤢