Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much tit is a Bethan trying to flog....??? Such absolute tit. I wonder what she’s doing in Dubai all alone and she’s moved to a new apartment

Reactions: 5
Bethans pt is tagging her in stuff so I reckon she's still out there with him.. but why she hiding it by constantly ad after ad ..

Reactions: 3
Aka... can anyone send me some free clothes while I’m in Dubai as I’m running out of things to wear
They’re all absolute begs! Abbie Holborn just posted that she needs a new large mirror for her Instagram room and that she would be willing to help any small business out who wanna collab 😱 Put your hand in your pocket love and pay like the majority of the population do!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They’re all absolute begs! Abbie Holborn just posted that she needs a new large mirror for her Instagram room and that she would be willing to help any small business out who wanna collab 😱 Put your hand in your pocket love and pay like the majority of the population do!
That’s so bleeping embarassing.

Reactions: 8
Wonder how long she will stay out there now that all bars and clubs have been forced to shut? Restaurants and cafes have curfews.

I saw that and it was literally a couple of stories after she had done stories about small businesses suffering in lockdown and big companies profiting. I really wanted to send a message and say, how about you and your beggy friends start helping small businesses by paying for products and if you like them share them on your social media. So greedy, every day people like myself will buy something e.g. cakes or something from someone local or a treatment with a beautician, pay for it and tag and share the person to show support. I don’t know why they expect something for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bethan has literally lost every single ounce of what used to be decent about her. She used to be genuinely funny (I thought) and just normal! I can’t believe what she’s turned into because she’s lost a few bleeping pounds and dumped her boyfriend. 🥲

Reactions: 13
Bethan has literally lost every single ounce of what used to be decent about her. She used to be genuinely funny (I thought) and just normal! I can’t believe what she’s turned into because she’s lost a few bleeping pounds and dumped her boyfriend. 🥲
agreed, I really liked her. Now it’s just ads and self indulgent pics/vids of herself. Lame

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know why Bethan and beau broke up? I’ve been nosey about it for ages 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she kinda comes across that she’s hinting he was toxic or something? does anyone else get that vibe? (From her breakup stories 🙄)
They previously broke up I think because her mental health was so poor and he couldn’t really cope with it is how I interpreted it. Considering she moved out to chloes after they got back together I’d say it was for similar reasons i.e he probably didn’t know how to handle her mental health issues and that’s why she’s bloody flaunting how ‘happy’ she is now. But who knows

She said that a girl posted a note through her door saying she’d been sleeping with him....

why’s she getting her make up done, not like there’s anywhere to go in Dubai, all the bars/restaurants etc are closed. Probably making a few pounds 💩💩💩

Reactions: 9