Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there nothing that she won’t sell...deery me it’s like ideal world watching her stories....she totally sponges off Chloe

Reactions: 3
I tap through her stories constantly full of shite she is selling. Cheap tat. Her posts selling it are rubbish as well.
Can't wait till the work dries up for this untalented chavs.

Reactions: 3
Why is she having a PT session and beauty treatments?!? We are in a lockdown!!

Reactions: 2
I said this on chloes thread, I don’t understand how someone who can cry about their looks online on insta stories but also absolutely rate themselves, video themselves dancing/ trying to be sexy etc and constantly showing their body off. It just doesn’t make sense, I am so self conscious of my body and I wouldn’t even want anyone to see a pic of me half naked let alone hundred of thousands of followers!!

Reactions: 8
What on earth are them videos she has just put up.
Literally moaning about being insecure then putting on the most self absorbed stories.
It's so cringe, I feel weird watching them especially when she mimes to music. She thinks she's the tit but she's a lump from Newcastle!
Every time I see Bethan I just want to bath her in bleach she always looks scruffy

Reactions: 1
This was her a couple of days ago.

I'm sorry but that outfit cannot be comfortable!
Also looks likes she has been raiding Chloes tit wig collection 😂

Reactions: 2
Why does her face look like a cartoon!
Because she over did it with the make up and that zarking wig.

Must admit the body is okay, assuming her body parts are her own.
I'd rather play hide the sausage with her rather than Chloe or Lauren.

Reactions: 4
Bethan’s post about dealing with lockdown better than last time because she knew what to expect and focus on herself. Erm your probably dealing with it better because you’re not following it, fresh pair of eye lashes, staying at Chloe’s and having mates round, pt sessions and beauty treatments must feel like a holiday!

Reactions: 8