Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t even think of that! I was thinking I’d be annoyed if I was Chloe thinking how boring she’s being on the holiday going bed early etc

Reactions: 2
She looks absolutely horrendous in recent stories, I wish she never changed from what she used to look like!

she mentioned a few days ago on her story that every time she drinks recently it makes her violently sick,

bethan might not be pregnant, it could be disordered eating or a new medication like an antidepressant, those you can’t mix with alcohol.

Reactions: 1
bethan might not be pregnant, it could be disordered eating or a new medication like an antidepressant, those you can’t mix with alcohol.
Maybe just find it odd that she doesn’t even go out with her anymore on a night

I see beau never addressed the letter

Reactions: 1
I do like Bethan and loved her post where she showed a NATURAL body, and thought she looked great while her and Chloe were in Spain. Feel like she’s such a more positive role model for young girls watching Gshore rather than plastic Chloe.

But now she’s moved in with Chloe and has started “Ferry boot camp” (soz Chloe didn’t realise you were a PT) she’s just going to get as annoying as Chloe. Chloe lost weight with multiple surgeries, herbashite and barely eating. Poor Bethan I wish she could just feel confident in her body.

Reactions: 13
Cringing at her doing Chloe poses in Chloes mirror. The only reason Chloe does those crying arse poses is because she has arse implants

She’s got a screw loose this girl! Why on earth her family or friends didn’t tell her the worst place on earth for her was reality tv is beyond me! The slightest little thing sets her off. If you do t want people’s opinions don’t put yourself out there me and open yourself up to scrutiny it’s that simple.

Reactions: 7
Everytime I see Bethan I just want to put her in a bath of bleach. Right can someone please take tattle off me Cos im on one here. Altho I what she did to beau was good. He is awful by the way he can’t even speak with those teeth. That note she got: and she said Cos I’m lush and gorgeous. I felt like saying nar Bethan ya not hun ya absolutely vile and look like you need a bleeping sheep wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she still with Beau? She’s locked down at Chloe’s again, he hasn’t been on any of her stories and she was at Chloe’s for a month or so before lockdown. Hmmm.

Is she still with Beau? She’s locked down at Chloe’s again, he hasn’t been on any of her stories and she was at Chloe’s for a month or so before lockdown. Hmmm.
He’s deleted all traces of her on his pics too 🤷🏻‍♀️
She had a highlight reel left up with him on it but she’s even deleted that now so I reckon they’ve deffo split up. On his posts where people are asking if they’ve split up he’s liked the posts as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Beau has gone from posting absolutely nothing to posting a few pointless stories everyday, obviously looking for someone to slide into his DMs :ROFLMAO: so forced

Reactions: 3
What on earth are them videos she has just put up.
Literally moaning about being insecure then putting on the most self absorbed stories.
It's so cringe, I feel weird watching them especially when she mimes to music. She thinks she's the tit but she's a lump from Newcastle!

Reactions: 4