Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use to like her when she first was on Geordie shore I thought how refreshing a natural looking girl, no Botox or filler and now WTAF 😱

Reactions: 5
I use to like her when she first was on Geordie shore I thought how refreshing a natural looking girl, no Botox or filler and now WTAF 😱
That's reality TV for you, these "women" turn up, get paid, get surgery and on the gravy train.

I’ve just seen this lot in Dubai. I really really hope that they all have to get tested and isolated now to return home- preferably to a quarantine hotel. They won’t because the gov is too soft, but it must be like covid soup there (a test a few days before you doesn’t mean you are incubating it) its just pure offensive to all the people who have proper jobs and work hard in environments where its sometimes unsafe. Its just sheer thoughtless and to be frank, some of them are old enough to know to read the room, if they had the brains to do so

Reactions: 11
Goggle is yes Bethan man. Absolutely lifting. Good job with the sniff diet ya diet. She is vile and that weird arse of hers that she constantly shakes. Weird hip dips them love. So far up Chloe ferry’s arse it’s a joke

Reactions: 7
I wonder why Chloe has gone home from Dubai. Just Bethan and Sophie out today, i did not realise they were close the two of them.

I wonder if there has been a fall out between the girls.

Reactions: 2
How is Bethan affording to stay over in Dubai for so long? A couple of series of GS and flogging any old tat cannot be funding this. 💩 🚽?