Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Is she still with Beau? She’s locked down at Chloe’s again, he hasn’t been on any of her stories and she was at Chloe’s for a month or so before lockdown. Hmmm.
He’s deleted all traces of her on his pics too 🤷🏻‍♀️
She had a highlight reel left up with him on it but she’s even deleted that now so I reckon they’ve deffo split up. On his posts where people are asking if they’ve split up he’s liked the posts as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I tap through her stories constantly full of shite she is selling. Cheap tat. Her posts selling it are rubbish as well.
Can't wait till the work dries up for this untalented chavs.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
i cannot believe her first response in the next story is “well i obviously don’t believe it” because the girl didn’t leave a contact number or hand deliver the message....... girl she’s probably scared you’ll beat her up if she did that, or that bethan would abuse her online and tell her little followers about what a slag that girl. i would feel sorry for bethan but she’s so willingly dense, i almost hope beau cheated on her. she won’t believe it unless it’s in front of her, and even then she’ll probably blame the other girl and not her shitty boyfriend.
I agree she would make the girls life hell! She’s a psycho, was only last week she started nutting her phone on her stories because someone had dm’d her a message she didn’t like 🤪

MrsD_89

VIP Member
I wish when people are flogging skincare or anything those daft slimming face masks that they didn’t use a filter so we could see exactly how shit they are