Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I see Beau has a new GF won’t be long before his cheating she’s so desperate for fame she was on celebs go dating and Jack from love island ran a mile when he found out she had a kid

Reactions: 3

Zelda29

She looks really different on the recent posts. I know she's lost weight and everything but she looks really different, her face seems comely different.

Slaykay

Chatty Member
What on earth is the wig she is wearing, looks like literal plastic. She can’t actually think that looks decent. She only has about 3 dance moves and they just don’t look good.

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Wonder how long she will stay out there now that all bars and clubs have been forced to shut? Restaurants and cafes have curfews.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 she kinda comes across that she’s hinting he was toxic or something? does anyone else get that vibe? (From her breakup stories 🙄)
They previously broke up I think because her mental health was so poor and he couldn’t really cope with it is how I interpreted it. Considering she moved out to chloes after they got back together I’d say it was for similar reasons i.e he probably didn’t know how to handle her mental health issues and that’s why she’s bloody flaunting how ‘happy’ she is now. But who knows

Slaykay

Chatty Member
How much absolute shit is Bethan pushing on Instagram now, her and Chloe don’t even try to make the products look good or put in any effort? She must be absolutely making bank with all the ads

neptune73

Beau has gone from posting absolutely nothing to posting a few pointless stories everyday, obviously looking for someone to slide into his DMs :ROFLMAO: so forced

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Will Bethan literally fuck off with “sign from the universe” “if I didn’t meditate” fuck the fuck off. It’s so fucking annoying
I agree she thinks she’s some sort of spiritual guru 😂 she’s so embarrassing!

Oh ffs, she’s going on her own clothing channel to discuss mental health. Having full blown conversations with yourself isn’t healthy Beth lovey….. but joking aside, she’s posting like a guru. It’s dangerous, she’s barely posted anything about seeking support from professionals or the gp. A token tip to mind, thats that. Do people not realise there are support services for reason? I mean, yeah, things are crap and there’s waiting lists but they can assess the situation. My concern is that people really struggling will be missed, because of trying to take this advice tbh