Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nolan15

Chatty Member
I see beau got new flat winder what happened between them both? Wonder what they done with the cats also

Reactions: 2
Honestly the videos in Dubai lol what is that little hun wobble thing she does with her hands under her cheeks I don’t get it. I do think she looks amazing and even before she lost weight I think she’s got a really good figure but I don’t understand how you can cry about anxiety and not loving yourself but be comfortable enough to dance and gyrate near on naked to hundreds of thousands of followers?
It’s all for the gram...making people feel sorry for her so that they will buy the tat she sells!!

Idk88

VIP Member
Are her and Chloe not mates anymore or does anyone know what the story is
At the backend of last year they were filming a show together, since then they haven't been seen together or interacted over socials. Something could of happened during filming of that show/or afterwards or they simply could have just grown apart? Be interesting to see what has happened and if it's brought up on Geordie Shore

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Think it's already been said he cheated on her so don't know if they've split 😂
I sort of know of her and she’s so desperate for fame she will think it’s all lies she’s quite embarrassing she gets her young son to take photos of her for the gram even in her underwear

• Wow

Yukon909

Chatty Member
Anyone think Bethan’s still hung up on Beau
I wouldn’t be surprised

The state of Marty from Geordie Shore on her Insta stories….obviously getting arrested for class A drug supply didn’t stop him taking them….what a mess
I’ve just watched it and he looks like a right state!!! He’s defo on something, he’s gone you can see it in his eyes
Also why has she started advertising vapes all of a sudden

Last edited:

mumoffouryearoldx

I wonder why Chloe has gone home from Dubai. Just Bethan and Sophie out today, i did not realise they were close the two of them.

I wonder if there has been a fall out between the girls.

Stephie

VIP Member
Cringing at her doing Chloe poses in Chloes mirror. The only reason Chloe does those crying arse poses is because she has arse implants

Abbie has a clothing range doesn't she? Fest girl or something like that. Its minging 🤢
They get to "front" these cheap clothing ranges but the clothes just look plain awful, snobby as that sounds. The amount of discounts they all do is daft. No profit can be made surely?
There can’t be. I’m no eco warrior, or a handmade clothing only person, but it seems like everyone on earth has a clothing brand- how many new mums start doing the organic baby grow crap, the market is saturated and I just think what happens to the stuff that doesn’t sell.
I mean, baby clothes will always flog, John Lewis or somewhere will buy the over stock, and stick a posh ‘new’ brand label in and flog it to middle class women. But these dresses will never sell, so they just become landfill surely. I mean, who wants a flame print skirt that’s two inches long, slit all down the sides and is missing half the waistband 🤷🏻‍♀️
So not only are these people getting into debt no doubt to order the stock, but they are just wasting resources for feck all. They can’t even burn the polyester crap 😂 it’s wasteful and all to keep the Range Rover lifestyle and not have a proper job.

• Heart
I didn’t even think of that! I was thinking I’d be annoyed if I was Chloe thinking how boring she’s being on the holiday going bed early etc

Slaykay

Chatty Member
Wait I can’t keep up, I thought she was vegan now? But Insta stories showed sausage and egg?

• Haha