Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
That’s quite sad tbh
It’s shocking I agree but so is her response to it! If she trusts him as much as she says she does why show the world, I mean you can quite clearly see it’s affected her massively and she’s just playing it down. If I believed it was someone just messing with me I wouldn’t give them the attention!

Reactions: 2

mumoffouryearoldx

Is she still with Beau? She’s locked down at Chloe’s again, he hasn’t been on any of her stories and she was at Chloe’s for a month or so before lockdown. Hmmm.

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
It’s shocking I agree but so is her response to it! If she trusts him as much as she says she does why show the world, I mean you can quite clearly see it’s affected her massively and she’s just playing it down. If I believed it was someone just messing with me I wouldn’t give them the attention!
Yeah I do agree! I’d be the same

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Tbh who the fuck is gonna buy her clothing range? She’s barely known like Charlotte and Chloe. She joined geordie shore way to late. Can see her going back into a normal job (nothing wrong with that of course) within a few years, she can’t have much money at all??

Mistymoo

She grinds my gears all she does is argues with most her fellow housemates always having a pop at someone a proper moaner 🙄

OrcaRed

VIP Member
Does anyone know why Bethan and beau broke up? I’ve been nosey about it for ages 🤣🤣

Honestly the videos in Dubai lol what is that little hun wobble thing she does with her hands under her cheeks I don’t get it. I do think she looks amazing and even before she lost weight I think she’s got a really good figure but I don’t understand how you can cry about anxiety and not loving yourself but be comfortable enough to dance and gyrate near on naked to hundreds of thousands of followers?
I def meant bum wobble not hun wobble 😂 😂 😂

• Haha