Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Errie

What a sneaky bitch. I was watching those stories thinking oh yeah, she’s probably just telling us to act cool or something that she was smoking. No! It was a bloody ad!

Reactions: 4

KikiC

Anyone else think she will be home before they need to quarantine next week? £1750 will be a hefty cost to these "influencers" surely

living the life of it though. Her overdraft must be shocking. But yeah, her not being well known is clear in that range because it’s proper market style tat (nothing wrong with markets but I was late nineties noughties girl and experienced the 5 lyrics dresses for a tenner type shops) it’s the really low rent misguided stuff. And everything has a fucking hole in!

God don’t, and calling everyone Karens who disagrees with her. No love. People can have a view on you, there’s no need to be sexist, abusive or anything else just because people aren’t up your arse. She’s like a train crash with the fakery and shit clothes, I hate her but I’m draw to it, especially when she just goes on about social media and not needing it only for work. No, you need the attention for your self esteem and that’s ok to admit too, just be honest!

Oh god, ive just seen her newest thing….. she’s cut 75% off her crap clothing to encourage people to buy…. But it’s for a good cause. She’s going to donate a quid profit form each order to mind. Or no one wants polyester wank and she can’t afford the warehouse fees. It’s quite shitty to be saying it’s for mind really when it’s not
And to help even more promote what ‘mind can help with’ She’s going on about the old girl she was with mental health issues, anyone changing their body like she has is still a concern. Anyone caning it like she does must be a concern. Crying on camera etc and then cheering because aainbusys have certain snacks. That’s not someone stable. But she professes to be helping others. It’s like a horror show unfolding in public tbh…..

Noodles5

Chatty Member
Bethans pt is tagging her in stuff so I reckon she's still out there with him.. but why she hiding it by constantly ad after ad ..

Reactions: 3