Bethan - Geordie Shore

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they hadn’t given people notice (these sorts of people not genuine people who may need to get back from abroad) I just feel like they act so charmed, go out to Dubai because the uk is tit and in lockdown, use a loophole that they need to work, live their best lives, do whatever they want, COVID rates go up in Dubai, Dubai starts shutting down so it’s not as appealing as it was, meanwhile we have been in lockdown (personally since November) to get our rates down and she managed to get back before having to mandatory quarantine. We all know she didn’t stick to lockdown before as she had friends and a Pt round chloes! I’ve unfollowed her anyway now, my Instagram is a better place for it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didnt realise she was in ibiza weekender, she looks so so different

Reactions: 3
I didnt realise she was in ibiza weekender, she looks so so different
I used to really like her on this show! She was so much more genuine and was naturally pretty! She’s ruined herself now.

Reactions: 3
Bethan’s life has turned around so much in the past 4 months she’s lived in another country prob thanks to Chloe and she now has her own apartment prob rented....yeh your doing amazing darlin!!!

Reactions: 5
Has Bethan bought her apartment or is it rented? I’d be fuming if that was a rented property. Adding a stripper pole.... classy coming to only fans any day!

Reactions: 6
I was just coming on to say the same. There is no way she has brought that apartment, she is self employed so would need at least a year of statements and she didn’t start bb the collection until later last year and prior to that she didn’t seem to do much other than a few sets of lashes! I must be rented and that is so bad she had actually secured it into the ceiling with cement or whatever it is, I wonder if the landlord knows??

Reactions: 7
Who in the right mind is gonna book a personalised message from Bethan for their mum for Mother’s Day 🤣🤣🤣 Behave love 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me who thinks the pole dancing tiktok where the pole between her bum cheeks is just gross!! All I can think is... I hope she’s cleans it after before having anyone else round to have a go on it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9